Australian Netflix - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Australian Netflix

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant
    mak_trouble891
    Participant

Yay! @ElleBelle, I am so excited for the new episodes to start. What are you up to?

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I loved Broad City and Stranger Things! So damn good.

Anyone else watch Brooklyn 99? It has me in tears constantly. It’s insane!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

@ElleBelle have you seen the new episode of Walking Dead? :open_mouth:
    What did you think?

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Has anyone seen Scrotal Recall? Its about a guy who contracts Herpes and has to tell his ex’s. Each episode tells the story of a different ex. The second season just got announced for Netflix

ElleBelle
    Participant

It was so gory @mak_trouble891 I had a hard time watching it. The eyeball scene (trying not to give away spoilers!) made me feel a bit queasy. But I kinda suspected it was coming, having known about the storyline in the comics. I think perhaps it had been too long between seasons, I didn’t feel as sad as I normally do when characters die.

Curiosity
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh I love the word play on scrotal recall, I might just watch it for the funny name lol

NickiPower
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh Brooklyn 99 is so awesome!! 

I may or may not be addicted to Pretty Little Liars right now  😉

mak_trouble891
    Participant

OMG @ElleBelle I squealed when both Glen and Abraham were killed. Such a gory episode.

ElleBelle
    Participant

Hahaha spoilers @mak_trouble891! By the way, did you know you can hide spoilers on the forum? Use the little format icon, like this:

This is where the Walking Dead spoilers go!

ElleBelle
    Participant

Hey @sc170 you said you were preparing for the zombie apocalypse. Do you watch The Walking Dead?

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@CloakOfAsh I’ve been binge watching Brooklyn 99 like crazy! Captain Holt is my favourite character.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@Aunt_Flo I was the same but I ended up loving Gina. My GF wants to be her so bad at the moment. Just started Peaky Blinders. Very interesting

mak_trouble891
    Participant

That’s so cool @ElleBelle How do you do that?

ElleBelle
    Participant

It was in the latest newsletter @mak_trouble891 but all you have to do is click the little format icon, the one that looks like a backwards P with a line. It’s right above the text box on your reply. Then select spoiler from the drop down menu and apply it to the text you want to hide.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 142 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.