Can you use an internal condom for anal sex? | Play Safe Forum Topics
The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Sexual Health Can you use an internal condom for anal sex?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    curiousss

Today I saw a post advertising the female/internal condom and was wondering if it can be used for anal sex? @Nurse_nettie might know the answer to this.

I was also wondering if anyone has ever tried using the female/internal condom? and what was it like?

I haven’t tried it yet but I love the idea of being able to take control over my health and have to ability to ensure a condom is being used at all times.

What are your thoughts?

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hi @curiousss, this a great question. The answer is, yes! You can find guidelines about how to use it for anal sex here.

curiousss

Thanks so sharing @nurse_nettie! Who knew the internal/female condom could be used for anal sex how interesting!

I’m kind of interested to try the internal/female condom for vaginal sex! Has anyone ever tried it?

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

I’ve never tried it @curiousss and to be honest, I wouldn’t even know where to buy one. I might have missed it, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a female condom in the condom section at a pharmacy or shop.

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@aunt_flo yeah, female/internal condoms definitely aren’t as widely available as traditional condoms. Most people probably buy them online or from Family Planning NSW clinics. Some women’s health clinics and pharmacies also have them though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

Could I have an STI?