Crazy Sex Dreams... - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Crazy Sex Dreams…

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@NickiPower, I’ve totally told the subject of my dreams before, but in the casual joking way. I’m not sure there is any other way that isn’t awkward.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@ElleBelle I probably would tell them, even though I’m sure it’d be mega awkward! I guess it would explain any weird behaviour and it’s not as if sex dreams are intentional. I’d like to think I could laugh it off with friends. 

NickiPower
    Participant

Oh wow @MsBlueStreak, how’d they take it? 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@NickiPower, about as good as I did when it was mentioned to me that they (the men) had been ranking the attributes of  all females in our group of friends (apparently I had the tightest arse and cutest figure at the time, I did not win sweetest personality) – there was nervous laughter followed by lots of belly laughter and some alcohol as we all went back to normal.  

We were a pretty close group of friends and colleagues and drinking buddies (we pretty much lived in each others pockets, and rarely went a day without hanging out together in some context), so the reaction was about as expected.

NickiPower
    Participant

Oh that’s good @MsBlueStreak! I once had a male friend tell me I looked terrible in a pic. I never let him live it down! :joy:

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Note to all males: NEVER, and I mean ever, tell a girl she “look terrible”. If she doesn’t punish you in the moment (usually with swinging fists)…. she will punish you for as long as you live.  😀 😀 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.