discharge - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health discharge

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    unknown
    Participant

Thanks @Nurse_Nettie

Ill take a look though im pretty sure  theres  none in my area

unknown
    Participant

Thank you @Nurse_Nettie
    Ill take a look though i dont think theres a family planning place near me

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@unknown there are clinics in NSW. Click here to have a look & to book. If you’re outside of NSW they also have clinics in each state or territory too.

unknown
    Participant

Thank you @Nurse_Nettie

Im wondering how quickly an infection can  occur
    As ive had the swabs and tests done  only a few weeks ago… can an infection like thrush occur within a few weeks

unknown
    Participant

And i also just took a look
    The closest one near me is 3 hrs away

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Yes @unknown, thrush (candida) may occur within a day. Check out the ‘itchy’ thread for more info. If the itch & discharge doesn’t go after treatment with antifungal cream or gets worse visit your doctor again.

unknown
    Participant

Now its yellow

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@unknown Yellow discharge can be normal. Remember, vaginal discharge is a sign of a well functioning vagina 🙂 The colour, consistency, and amount will change throughout the month. I’d still just advise you to return to your doctor or visit a Family Planning Clinic if the symptoms are bothering you.  

ElleBelle
    Participant

Hey @unknown – It’s so hard to know if we’re “normal” because girls don’t often sit around chatting about their discharge levels, right? I just wanted to add that if this is just the normal level of discharge for your body, there’s nothing wrong or shameful about that. I understand it’s making you feel a bit uncomfortable physically, but if panty-liners help you manage that then stick ’em on your undies and continue on like it ain’t no thing!

unknown
    Participant

ok @ElleBelle
    i dont know i think its more- i see my womens health nurse on wednesday so ill ask her to check it out for me

ive heard its bad to wear liners all the time though so i try not to do that it jsut measn i change underwear all the time and it doesnt make me any less comfrotable

unknown
    Participant

@Nurse_Nettie

ive got my nurse on wednesday and i guess ill get her to check out down stairs
    ive still got a lot of discharge with a smell and inside the canal itself its a bit burny when i go to the bathroom

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hi @unknown, if you’re worried or it’s got worse try & visit the womens health nurse earlier? If you’ve got a bath at home it’s ok to put half a cup of table salt in a warm bath & have a soak. It may sooth the skin. Also try & drink more water if your wee feels like it burns when you go.

Kit
    Participant

Hey @unknown, I’m wondering where the idea that it’s bad to wear liners all the time came from. I haven’t heard that before. Can you tell me more about this?

unknown
    Participant

@Nurse_Nettie
    @Nurse_Nettie

Ive booked in to see my nurse im pretty sure its wednesday morning.  But  i do have to go as all last night it was burning inside there.  It wasnt contortable at all. And im late for my periods yet again with still a heap of discharge as well

unknown
    Participant

Hello @Kit 
    I cant remember where i heard it. I think i may have read it somewhere  ill see if i xan find it and link it to here. 
    But it was said that you shouldnt wear liners as it isnt hygenic and it doesnt allow the vagina to get abit of air so i guesd its similar to being told to wear contton underwear and sonetimes nothing at all 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.