discharge - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health discharge

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@unknown if you’re uncomfortable or in pain it’s okay to try and get an appointment sooner. If you can wait, then that’s okay too. 

unknown
    Participant

hi @Nurse_Nettie

thank you for replying. ive rung up and im on the earlier appointments list but until then im stuck until wednesday
    ive still got discharge, ive missed my period this month yet again, it hurts when i insert a tampon on anyway and i have burning down there so im trying to get in to see someone earlier but not having much luck

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@unknown it’s not always possible to get an earlier appointment unfortunately.  Hope all goes well Wednesday 🙂

Kit
    Participant

How’d your appointment go @unknown? Hope your doctor could help with some of your queries.

Regarding concerns about liners, I would have thought they are the hygienic option as they’re all usually made from a soft cotton for that reason. I think it’s just a matter of changing them regularly like with any sanitary products to keep up good hygiene. Of course, if you don’t like wearing them then that’s ok too 🙂

unknown
    Participant

she gave me my swabs back for downstairs and it istnt thrush but some sort of other infection so she gave me antibiotics for it and she checked the lump thing and she said it has burst which is why the symptoms as well. i told her this was the second time it happened she said its likeley it will happened again but next time it happens as soon as it look the way it did before as in its coming to a point like its going to pop- cover it and try not to pop it and book an urgent appointment and she will do a draining procedure to fully clear it out but as it has already popped she doesnt want to try and drain it as yet as the antibiotics i have might do the trick and destroy both germs in one go. she said becasue im under so much stress my immune system is low so i am abit more susceptable to germs and them getting worse atm.

@Nurse_Nettie @Kit @MsBlueStreak @ElleBelle

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@unknown glad you’ve got some answers & a plan for next time.

unknown
    Participant

Yes some answers it is @Nurse_Nettie

I think the antibiotics are working on down stairs however the cyst has now grown so im back at the gp tomorrow and now seems theres two lumps in one sk bit strange 

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.