edging - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships edging

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    NickiPower
    Participant

Ok, so I was watching Broad City and they had a whole storyline about Edging – and I felt like a boss since I knew what they were talking about.  :p

DeftRat
    Participant

@jackh I’ve done this quite a bit, by myself and with partners. It is like everyone has said, bringing yourself close to climax and then stopping. Sometimes (I can only speak from a male point of view) it also involves bringing yourself so close to climax that you ejaculate and don’t orgasm or orgasm and don’t ejaculate. Can be quite an intense experience, especially if someone else is edging you.

Kit
    Participant

Fascinating! Thanks for sharing @DeftRat

Mikey
    Participant

Hi @DeftRat does this cause any pain or uncomfort? I guess there would be some uncomfort as the cum wants to get out but it’s being stoped 

DeftRat
    Participant

Good question @Mikey. I suppose it could but that hasn’t been my experience. It can be quite intense when brought to almost climax and then stopped, but I have never experience pain or discomfort. It is mostly frustration with my partner, if they are the ones that are doing it, but it is a pleasurable frustration. The only pain I have experience when doing it myself is probably if I have done it for too long, and as I am uncircumcised my foreskin can get a bit tender from the constant rubbing, but I would suggest using a good lubricant to prevent this from happening. Maybe @Nurse_Nettie could shed some light on the biology of ejaculation and what happens to to the cum when you are edging and purposely not climaxing?

MintMilanoMintMilano

@DeftRat @Mikey I always imagined it at stopping before orgasm, not stopping the actual orgasm. I don’t think its actually possible to stop the cum once the flood gates finally open, so its trying to get as close as you can without going all the way.

DeftRat
    Participant

Good point @MintMilano. Thanks for clarifying

Mikey
    Participant

Thanks @MintMilano

Kit
    Participant

Hey @Mikey, welcome to Play Safe! Hope this thread helped answer some questions for you 🙂
    Have you also checked out the games thread? Or What I wish you knew about me? We’d love to get to know you some more and hear what makes you tick. Hope to see you around the forums.
    Play well! 😉

EarthMamaEarthMama

DeftRat said:

@jackh I’ve done this quite a bit, by myself and with partners. It is like everyone has said, bringing yourself close to climax and then stopping. Sometimes (I can only speak from a male point of view) it also involves bringing yourself so close to climax that you ejaculate and don’t orgasm or orgasm and don’t ejaculate. Can be quite an intense experience, especially if someone else is edging you.

@DeftRat
    Talk to me about this ‘ejaculation without orgasming’ deal. I had no idea that was possible!!?? 😮 MIND BLOWN

DeftRat
    Participant

Hahaha @EarthMama. I know it’s weird to consider one happening without the other but it does happen. Generally when masturbating I find that I continue to jerk off with the aim of achieving ejaculation and orgasm, which generally finishes the session. People with a penis can get to a point where they stop masturbating but have gone so far that they still ejaculate, but not far enough that they orgasm. In this instance I can actually keep masturbating, and because I have already ejaculated can then orgasm without any physical cum coming out of my penis. This can go back and forth, depending on how far you take yourself towards climax. I’m not sure on the actual physiology of it, but it’s definitely possible for someone with a penis to orgasm without ejaculation and ejaculate without orgasm. 

Keen to hear other people’s experiences with edging.

EarthMamaEarthMama

@DeftRat Thank you for this!! I am so intrigued!!

DeftRat
    Participant

I hope it was clear @EarthMama. Kinda hard to explain lol. If you find yourself in a situation where you can test it out I would def recommend it 😛

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I remember when I was a teenager and all the boys my age and I would discuss techniques for lasting longer and I think I def tried all sorts of things including this. These days I am pretty lazy though, if I can get it done and be in bed early I am stoked haha! 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@CloakOfAsh I’m in the lazy boat too. I still like sex a lot, but I’m just too lazy for much of this experimenting thing (partner and I know what things we like, and we rinse and repeat as necessary – edging isn’t in that playbook).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.