Get rid of ED by small changes in your daily routine - Play Safe Forum Topics
The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Sexual Health Get rid of ED by small changes in your daily routine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RyanMason
    Participant

It is well known that unhealthy lifestyle habits, such as smoking, drinking alcohol, vitamin deficiencies, etc. are associated with sexual dysfunctions in men. ED has different causes and different method for treatment. Lifestyle changes can be one of the easiest ways to overcome this issue.
    about 30 million men in the U.S. suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED), according to the National Institutes of Health. So, if you experience a failure to get hard on too, there’s a good chance You can reverse ED by focusing on lifestyle factors, not just using medications.
    This post uncovers habits preventing you from getting a hard on.
    1. Vitamin D deficiency
    men with severe erectile dysfunction had significantly lower vitamin D levels than men with mild erectile dysfunction. Get out as much as you can to enjoy the sun and enjoy cereals, juices and breads rich in vitamin D, as well as foods like eggs and salmon.
    2. Diabetes
    Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of undiagnosed diabetes or it can be caused by diabetes. If you suddenly experience erectile dysfunction, consider screening. If you already have diabetes, please know that this is a major risk factor.
    3. Too much smoking
    The link between smoking and erectile dysfunction has been proven by extensive experimental researches. The more you inhale, the greater the risk of penis

teatea

Oh very good to know @ryanmason, I had no idea about the links between vitamin deficiencies and erectile dysfunction!

RyanMason
    Participant

@tea I’m glad It was useful:)
    I didn’t know either. That’s why I shared it here after I read about it.

champagnepapi

@ryanmason thanks for sharing! do you know of anyone for whom these lifestyle changes have worked?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

Could I have an STI?