Introduce yourself! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums News & Announcements Introduce yourself!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Kit
    Participant

Hey @curious! Welcome, welcome 🙂

Where do you sit in the winter/summer debate? Personally I adore summer, but I also love wearing lots of comfy layers in winter. Just love that warmth I guess  😀

jackh
    Participant

Hey @kit I am the same. i like to explore the ocean through surfing, freedoving, body surfing so I absolutely love the summer but in saying that i love going in winter it’s special, different. and I also just love layering in winter jackets, wooly jumpers 

Anonymous

The user and all related content has been deleted.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Hi @DominicBer! Welcome to PlaySafe! Feel free to poke around on your own but if you feel like it, drop by and say hi here! 

NickiPower
    Participant

Hey @jTan, @ThorstenSt & @Beebow. Let’s hear it….. how would you survive the zombie apocalypse? I’m heading straight to the hardware store and stocking up! :joy:

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@kittensay, welcome to Play Safe.. come right on in and tell us a little about yourself

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Hi to the new users, @Nige , @RMahato and @RomaineNal. Please feel free to let us know a little about yourself and welcome to Playsafe! Please let us know if you have any questions 🙂

NickiPower
    Participant

Sending a BIG hello to @locka_locka & @jadesowden26! Tell us a little about yourself and whether you prefer summer or winter? 

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Welcome to @aanon who is new on the forums! Feel free to ask questions and make yourself at home! Let’s get this started – coriander, yay or nay?

ElleBelle
    Participant

Hiya @pluviophile, @rafter, @santhosh, @kyle , @Sexmaster, @parkwayma @candywarner_  and @RandolphSc! Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself 🙂

teatea

Hello, I’m tea! Nice to meet you all! 🙂

• 1. Mr. Blue Sky !! It’s such a good morning song for those ~positive vibes~ 
    • 2. Oh definitely summer, I love how the warmth from the sun on my skin feels.
    • 3. I’d probably stock up and live in a library?? They’re secure and have a million different worlds you can explore (via books)!
    PurplePurple

Hi everyone! I’m Jess.

1. What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to? Anything by Sia, I absolutely adore her.
    2. Winter or summer? SUMMER.
    3. How would YOU survive the zombie apocalypse?? With great difficulty, haha. I’d hang out with my friends who are absolutely obsessed with the walking dead and hope for the best! 
    Diana_1996
    Participant

Hi I am diana.

1. What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to? Anything by Sia
    2. Winter or summer? SUMMER
    3. How would you survive the zombie apocalypse? No idea, probably wouldn’t survive long. Would need to be around smart strong people
    Kit
    Participant

Love the Sia love <3

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Hello to another newbie to the forums @Sunflower_Liv, feel free to let us know a few things about yourself and answer some of the questions above! 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘News & Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.