Introduce yourself! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums News & Announcements Introduce yourself!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    MintMilanoMintMilano
    Okay I’ll give this a go:
    • What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to? I am OBSESSED with Kesha’s new album. There’s been a few singles from it already but my favourite is an album track called ‘Let ‘Em Talk’.
    • Winter or summer? Summer, hands down, 100%. I can’t stand the cold and I would live on a beach if I could. My sister lives in Hawaii and is always complaining that its too hot and she hates the beach – it drives me crazy, I’m so jealous! 
    • How would you survive the zombie apocalypse? I’m not much of a fighter so I would probably turn my home into an epic fort and wait for a burly, strong zombie-slayer to come and rescue me
    HoneyPot

How incredible is Sia. <3!!!

Whats your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to? Not a new song, but I’ve been listening to “There Are Worse Things I Could Do” – Rizzo’s song in Grease on repeat for the last three days haha
    Winter or Summer? Whichever one it currently isn’t.
    How would you survive the zombie apocalypse? I imagine I wouldn’t for very long! But probably try to hide out somewhere secluded!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@MintMilano – I always complain, when it’s hot it’s too hot, cold is too cold etc. hah!

DeftRat
    Participant

Hey ya’ll, I’m @DeftRat
    What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to? I am a massive fan of the Sydney band The Jezabels and can’t stop playing their new song ‘The Others’ (probably because I’m super excited to be going to their gig next Thursday night)
    Winter or summer? Summer. I didn’t move from Melbourne to Sydney for nothing.
    How would you survive the zombie apocalypse? I think I’d be hopeless at surviving so would try and make friends with someone else who was already prepare  :p

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@DeftRat welcome! I love the new Jezabels song!

DeftRat
    Participant

Welcome to a lot of the newbies! @Anonymousperson @NormandJaf @naman @AshlyHeyne @Nicolette_99 @SharronV79

Introduce yourselves and let us know how you would survive the zombie apocalypse. Love having fresh faces in the forum

DeftRat
    Participant

Welcome also to @Mikey & @sylvia

Good to see Mikey has already got in on one of the topics. Introduce yourselves here lets know if you’d do any better than me at surviving the zombie apocalypse 

HappyHooHah
    Participant

Heya, I’m Happyhoohah from Sydney!

1. Recently remembered how great Jamiroquai are!
    2. Loving summer at the moment and slightly addicted to Bondi Sands tanning…
    3. Dislike Zombie type movies so hope that never becomes a reality… I would probably go into hiding…
    tinydancer
    Participant

What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to?
    Good Old Days – Macklemore

Winter or summer?
    Either in moderation!

How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
    If you can’t beat them join them??

-_-
    Participant

Hey Everyone!

What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to?
    Not sure how new it is but Stumble (feat. Parcels) and also Flight Facilities feat. Dustin Tebutt ‘All your Love’ – Dreamy

Winter or summer?
    Summer – the sweatier the better

How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
    Hahaha I’ve already got a ‘bug out kit’ which includes water purifiers, first aid, sleeping kit, knife, torch, whistle, batteries etc – It’s not intentional (I am NOT a prepper), just really into overnight hiking so I always have my gear ready to go

Will

Hey All!

1. Favourite new song is Flicker; Porter Robinson! So obsessed, it’s got a big repeat cycle lately.
    2. Winter! More clothes! More Layers. I mean, I love the beach, but Winter is the winner.
    3. I LITERALLY think about this all the time; Keep close to the water/ocean, drinking water, canned goods and antibiotics. Raid the hospitals! I think I need to make up a “zombie kit”!

Looking forward to chatting to everyone!

arethamorce
    Participant

Hi I’m Aretha newbie here thanks for accepting have a nice day to all

kitkat

@arethamorce welcome! 😀

ariachris56
    Participant

Hello everyone, I am new here.

ricardos
    Participant

Hi all. Nice to be a part of this community!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘News & Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.