Introduce yourself! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums News & Announcements Introduce yourself!

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    stephaniaaaahstephaniaaaah
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Just boosting this thread back to the top 🙂 we’ve had a few new people join us recently so jump on here and say hi 🙂

piperr42piperr42

Hello everyonee!!!

1. Ooooo there are too many songs to choose from, but here’s one new song I’ve been loving: Off track, by The Features!!

2. Summer means my birthday so I think I’ll have to go with that! Although I love beanie season!

3. Short answer is that I won’t. I am scared of nearly everything and have zero survival skills, but I’ll happily be a bait and distract the zombies to save others! They can totally have at me, I wouldn’t last a day!

PotPlant

Hello everybody!

What’s your favourite new song that you can’t stop listening to?

My favourite new song is “Rain on Me” by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande

Winter or summer?

Winter all the way! I love wearing jumpers and drinking hot chocolate and this is the best season to do this.

How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?

I would find somewhere very secluded such as a forest, collect resources to be self-sustainable whether that be seeds, chicken, survival books, and then I would try to develop a self-sustaining area with my friends and partner. Hopefully they are weak zombies that can’t climb trees because that is where I’d be 🙂

champagnepapi

Welcome to the forum, @piperr42 and @SpookyFries, it’s great to have you here!

Keymaster

Welcome! @piperr42 & @spookyfries great to have you here.

I’ve been watching A LOT of survivor lately I feel like I am becoming better equipped for the zombie apocalypse by the day

ren

hi everyone !!

I’m ren and I go by they/them

Fave song atm

My favourite song at the moment would have to be GIRL by DAOKO <3

Winter or summer?

I love winter !! it’s my favourite season as it’s an excuse to snuggle up and play video games !!

me and my bestfriend have a plan to meet in the blue mountains and fend ourselves from zombies. We watch tons of zombie apocalypse movies and have played a few games and know how to survive. we think we’re pretty set.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Good to have you with us @ren, @spookyfries and @piperr42 🙂

happybambi
    Participant

Hit the road jack, been abscessed with listening and dancing on just dance
    Winter or summer?
    Summer!!
    First try my best to gather families and friends to bunnings for weapons then occupy a coles or woolies

DirtyChai

Hi everyone!

1. I have the new Hands Like Houses EP on repeat
    2. Summer 1000% ! (Appropriate answer considering today is the first day)
    3. I would need all the help I could get – anyone want to let me join in on their elaborate plans?

useradmin
    Keymaster

Hi @dirtychai! Welcome to the Forum! Thanks for the tip on Hands Like Houses, just checked them out, they’re great! Great to have you in the program 🙂

mybestchemist
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

Rudimental – Be The One

Winter or summer?

Both

Feeling confident with this one as I’ve watched a lot of The Walking Dead. I’d find some likeminded survivors and together we’d escape into the wilderness.

ExplorerDora
    Keymaster

@mssunshine I like the idea of finding likeminded survivors, collecting resources & setting up at a woolies @happybambi Snacks for everyone!!

Can’t help my mind going straight to that Sandra Bullock movie Bird Box. Not zombies, but you get the survival vibe!

And TOTALLY agree – Summer & Winter for different reasons, right?!

lannie
    Participant

Hello world! What a lovely online resource we have here 🙂 I completed the condom quiz, and hopefully i’ll be in the run for condoms for 365days woohoo

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • The forum ‘News & Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.