Masturbating with vibrator- is there any going back? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Masturbating with vibrator- is there any going back?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    EarthMamaEarthMama

I wanted to ask what people’s thought were on tools for masturbation and how they have developed over time. 
    Once you discover the glories of a vibrator, is it hard to go without? 
    What do you all prefer? 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Awesome topic @EarthMama
    I personally have no problem with the use of tools for masturbation, and am of the understanding that different people prefer different things and that’s totally cool. 
    I haven’t found it hard to go without a vibrator lol but I’m also not single. That being said, if you are, why not look at trying to incorporate it into sex sometimes with said partner? 

peachy
    Participant

I am very in love with my vibrator ahaha. I find that it’s really good right before bed when I’m too tired to do anything manually! It also gives me a really different orgasm to when I use my fingers. Has anyone experienced that too?

@mak_trouble891 using a vibrator with a partner is sooo good! The vibrator can do things I just can’t do  😀

EarthMamaEarthMama

@peachy 😀 😀 I definitely share that ‘in love’ sentiment. I guess it all depends on how tired and how much time you have etc. The most notable thing for me is how the vibrator can sort of create sexual feeling and desire when it wasn’t there previously. As in, it can sort of turn me on even if I wasn’t already in the mood. Whereas manually- I wouldn’t really think to begin if I wasn’t feeling that.
    Anyone else feel this?
    Is this even a good thing, to bring on orgasm when you’re not turned on?

HoneyPot

I once heard this quote about sex toys that was like “you can build a house without a hammer, but why would you?”
    It’s rare I’d masturbate (I use the word “maz” a lot, does anyone else?) without a toy unless I didn’t have one with me. I was away recently and was very grateful I’d packed my electric toothbrush – took me back to pre-vibe days!
    In situations where I haven’t had a vibrator, I’ve still enjoyed masturbating without one and I agree with @peachy that I feel a different orgasm. 
    And yesss @EarthMama I totally agree that a vibe can get me in the mood but I wouldn’t start manually otherwise, and orgasms have heaps of benefits so it must be a good thing! 😀 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@EarthMama that’s the same for me! I think because I associate the toy with orgasming/good times more than my hands, it creates the feeling.

peachy
    Participant

@EarthMama spot on! My sex drive isn’t as high as it used to be when I was a teenager so it’s a lot harder for me to naturally feel in the mood. So the vibrator is really good if I want a stress-relieving orgasm without the sexy feelings first. 

EarthMamaEarthMama

@HoneyPot @Aunt_Flo @peachy It’s so great to hear you all love and enjoy your sex toys!!
    It took me so long to finally buy one (probably to do with shame) and now I truly cannot imagine my life without one 😛 
    @Aunt_Flo good point about the association! I had not thought about that before, but certainly agree! 

I’ve never used a vibrator with a partner- any thoughts on this experience? 

peachy
    Participant

@EarthMama my girlfriend and I (so two cis women) really enjoy using a vibrator towards the end of a sexy session because we know it’ll make both of us orgasm (because of how successful it is when using it on our own). Our sex life is still pretty new and we’re each others first lesbian partner’s, so I think the vibrator gives us a bit of confidence! I’m not really sure about heterosexual relationships because I never used one when dating guys but I’ve heard good things about vibrating cock rings 

Nicky101
    Participant

Hi all, yes I agree there is no going back once you have a vibrator. It just makes things alot easier and it feels great too. I try to mix things up between fingers and toys from time to time.  @peachy what is a cock ring?

peachy
    Participant

@Nicky101 from what I’ve read it’s a ring you put around the penis to prevent blood flowing down which helps with maintaining an erection for longer. If you have a vibrating one it can feel nice for your partner too

MintMilanoMintMilano

@Nicky101 yep @peachy is spot on. They can be rubber/silicone, metal or leather, but they usually go around both the balls and the penis, not just the penis. The vibrating ones I’ve seen are usually the leather strap kind of cock ring and they a little vibrating bullet attached that you can switch on or off.

champagnepapi

I really want a vibrator !! I’ve been giving myself carpal tunnel from just going manually hahaha. 
    Are there any for really sensitive clits? 

teatea

@EarthMama Good question! Personally, they’re just way too stimulating for me (I’m very sensitive!) But I think they’re a great tool to use to introduce fun new things into sexy time, whether it’s with yourself or a partner.

@champagnepapi I’m in love with the ‘irohafrom Tenga atm! It’s designed as a clitoral stimulator and it’s rechargeable, so no annoying cords. It is a bit pricey but it’s so cute and squishy, plus it’s a dream to clean + it makes a nice decorative piece too tbh  😀

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@tea I have heard great things about the iroha!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.