Masturbating with vibrator- is there any going back? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Masturbating with vibrator- is there any going back?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Nicky101
    Participant

Thanks @peachy and @MintMilano

EarthMamaEarthMama

@champagnepapi I’m pretty sensitive too, so tend not to put the vibrator directly on my clit! I’ve found that I can achieve pretty strong orgasms from just using around the clit. Direct contact can be super painful!

EarthMamaEarthMama

(There are also different settings you can use to limit the intensity of the vibration which helps!)

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@HoneyPot I think my electric toothbrush is too cheap – the body has no vibe at all haha! 

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I was just thinking about how this links with the confidence thread by @CookieMonster and how women are often not told they can masturbate or be confident in what they want in a sexual ‘exchange’. It’s still so taboo to so many people for women to masturbate but men masturbating is the butt of every second joke. 

champagnepapi

@EarthMama thanks!! duly noted

HoneyPot

If you’re up to going into a shop, do the nose test! Get them to put batteries in and turn it on so you can test a few vibrations on your nose, if you have a really sensitive clitoris something with a deeper, rumbling vibration might be better than a super buzzy, high frequency vibe like a bullet 🙂
    And can defs recommend getting one with multiple settings if your quite sensitive.

CookieMonster
    Participant

Personally I am actually not a fan of masturbating myself… to me it just feels impersonal (I know its the most personal thing you can do) but I am ALL for someone using ‘tools’ on me…

But yeah it definitely links back to confidence and being told what is ‘appropriate’ sexual behaviour .

champagnepapi

@HoneyPot thanks! that’s actually so smart I’d never heard of that tip!

ElleBelle
    Participant

I have never heard of the nose test! That is equal parts hilarious and helpful :smiley:

Sex toys are just so damn expensive, especially when you’re on a budget. I bought a couple on the Wish app recently because they were under $10 but when they arrived I was like yep, that is not going anywhere near my downtown area. Such poor quality. I read somewhere that women have been using those old Nokia mobile phones with the really strong vibrate function inside a condom as a DIY alternative. Not something I’d recommend but I was impressed at the creativity. In the back of my mind there has always been this idea that it shouldn’t be so expensive to masturbate!

MintMilanoMintMilano

Yeah I used to work in a sex shop and the vibrators were always pretty expensive. It doesn’t really seem fair, does it? Especially consideration since masturbating penises just seems a lot… well, easier. And cheaper. Another weird way gender inequality has found its way into society. 

CookieMonster
    Participant

Honey birdette sell mini bullets for like $20 dollars and the vibrations are pretty powerful… plus pocket size so can take it with you wherever you want….

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I personally love my pocket sized mini Bullet too @CookieMonster, not too over stimulating either 

CookieMonster
    Participant

@mak_trouble891  how awesome is it!!! highly recommend it

peachy
    Participant

@ElleBelle yes I wish good vibrators were just a bit cheaper for a struggling student like myself!! I’ve heard so much about how silicone is much better for you (for avoiding chemical exposure and they’re less likely to hold germs) and they last longer (better for the planet!) but I just can’t splurge on a pricey one!

Anyone have any decently priced silicone vibrator recommendations? 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.