Masturbating with vibrator- is there any going back? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Masturbating with vibrator- is there any going back?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Kit
    Participant

One year I got a freebie from going to Sexpo—I know that doesn’t sound great—but it was utilitarian. In any case, I’ve not been a buyer but recently fell down an internet rabbit hole (no pun intended) and was amazed at some of the vibrating underwear options. It’s such comedy movie fodder though, I wonder about genuine experiences with them. Does anyone know anyone?

EarthMamaEarthMama

Mod Squad- please feel free to remove if this comes across as marketing rather than a suggestion, but there are very reasonably priced vibrators on lovehoney.com @peachy @ElleBelle. Myself, as well as several friends have had great success with this site. They do sales constantly and if you are a student there is an added 20% off! Would highly recommend a click around! 

NickiPower
    Participant

Hey @EarthMama, totally ok since it’s a suggestion! 🙂 

teatea

Ohh @CookieMonster I didn’t realise they sold bullets! I totally avoid even going in there because everything is sooo expensive (but so so beautiful, I need everything tbh)!

@EarthMama bless u, I love that student discount life!!

EarthMamaEarthMama

@tea ain’t it the greatest? I nearly cried when they took my student opal card away…
    But yes! Check it out- makes a huge difference! It also made me feel super comfortable to purchase my first vibrator. The offer of discount gave the implication that this was a totally normal, carefree student-y thing to do, which massively soothed my anxiety around it. 

CookieMonster
    Participant

@tea  yeah they sell a whole range of sex toys but they are $$$ my BF and I saw the mini bullets on the counter for $20 and where like yep sold hahaha but yes I NEED ALL THE STUFF in the shop so dangerous haha

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@EarthMama I second Lovehoney! I have a silicone vibrator and it’s great. They sell a lot of lube and cleaning products too which is handy.

@CookieMonster I haven’t visited the lovehoney site in a while for that very reason hahaha.

peachy
    Participant

@EarthMama @Aunt_Flo @CookieMonster omg Lovehoney is sooooo dangerous ahaha! Have bought a few things from there but will have to go hunting for their silicone vibrators. Thank you!! 

EarthMamaEarthMama

@Aunt_Flo Ooh I also have a silicone vibrator and found it super handy that they give you the option to add cleaning products and lube. As a first time vibrator purchaser- I was looking for all the hints I could get!
    For anyone interested, Lovehoney also has quite a few instructional videos where they go through the uses of the products etc.

For those who have vibrators, how was your first experience buying one?

teatea

@EarthMama I had two first times buying gone I guess, one online and one in person, which makes a huge difference for the whole experience. Both times I had no idea what I was looking for or what was a good vibrator to buy. I had a friend shop with my online to pick out some things that they had themselves, and it was good to have someone who knew their way around things because it made the experience a lot less intimidating.

In person was very different though, I went into a store with my girlfriend and again I had no idea what to get (even though I had tried a few from online stores already). So we just felt a bunch of them, touched them, tried out the vibration settings, and picked out one that felt right.

I’m still a bit scared to go into a sex shop though just because I feel so inexperienced? Idk it’s embarrassing admitting you have no idea what you’re talking about/doing when it comes to something so intimate like your own body.

EarthMamaEarthMama

@tea I feel you! I had a super awkward experience in a lingerie/sex toy shop, where the shop assistant was also super uncomfortable and didn’t seem to know the products at all. As awkward as it can be, I feel like it makes a huge difference when the person selling the product is in control and chill about the experience. 

Nicky101
    Participant

Hey @MintMilano too true it’s so easy for guys. We have to go searching for the right spot and then have to work out what’s the best way to touch it 

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Nicky101 said:

Hey @MintMilano too true it’s so easy for guys. We have to go searching for the right spot and then have to work out what’s the best way to touch it 

It is easy for guys sure BUT you generally figure it all out by 12-16 then it’s just rinse and repeat. At least people with vaginas have options and a learning curve challenge hahaha! 😉

LiamW
    Participant

That’s something natural and it can be absolutely amazing
    I started at late 16’s but by 21 I started using lovehoney, oh it changed the way a lot! And in a positive way ha-ha

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.