Sex toy recommendations???? | Play Safe Forum Topics
The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Sex toy recommendations????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    curiousss

For a while now I’ve been using a rabbit vibrator which I love but now I’m interested in trying some new things!

Got an recommendations of sex toys I should try?

Thanks!

sextronautsextronaut

@curiousss I’d recommend a clitoral suction vibrator. If you enjoy clitoral stimulation then you might like one – it feels a bit like oral and doesn’t make me overly sensitive like normal vibrators can sometimes. 🙂

curiousss

Thanks @sextronaut I’ll save my dollars and check it out!

LunaL
    Participant

I saw This sex toy a little while ago. I thought it could be quite fun and interesting either by yourself or with someone else.

curiousss

Oooh @lunal that looks fun! I’ve never seen a sex toy like that before. Would be great for solo and with someone else!

teatea

@curiousss How is the rabbit? I’ve never had one but it’s apparently the top of the range? Do you think that’s true?

@sextronaut
    oooh a suction vibrator! Tbh I’m kind of scared of those? What’s it like?

@lunal
    Thanks for the recommendation!

sextronautsextronaut

@tea it’s not as scary as it sounds! hahah suction makes it sound a bit like a vacuum. Mine just feels like gentle pulses, it feels amazing and there’s nothing super suction-y about it. 🙂

Ketyball
    Participant

in fact sex toys help diversify your sex life, and as a result, your relationship become stronger

allthestars
    Participant

Agree with Ketyball. From my side, I’d recommend a wand vibrator. Lovehoney products are perfect, especially this one. Also pay attention to clitoral suction vibrators – same as oral sex, but you can do it at any time as you want. All the best

Vasil
    Participant

Woowww
    good question

Vasil
    Participant

Sex toys are no longer something outlandish and are increasingly appearing in the bedrooms of ordinary couples.They mean objects that help adults get excited and achieve orgasm. Today, sex toys are presented in a huge variety of colors and shapes, with and without vibration. These include vibrators, dildos, vaginal balls, penis cuffs, dolls, pumps, orgasmic rings, underwear, nipple clamps, restraints, chains, massage oils, gels and lotions. In a broad sense, sex toys also include special clothing, role-playing sets (for example, handcuffs, gags, whips) and similar items that can be used in a love game. You can read the recommendations of websites or bloggers on social networks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

Could I have an STI?