The fun stuff
NSW Government

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Sex toy recommendations????

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by sextronaut sextronaut 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

curiousss

For a while now I’ve been using a rabbit vibrator which I love but now I’m interested in trying some new things!

Got an recommendations of sex toys I should try?

Thanks!

sextronaut
    sextronaut

@curiousss I’d recommend a clitoral suction vibrator. If you enjoy clitoral stimulation then you might like one – it feels a bit like oral and doesn’t make me overly sensitive like normal vibrators can sometimes. 🙂

curiousss

Thanks @sextronaut I’ll save my dollars and check it out!

LunaL
    Participant

I saw This sex toy a little while ago. I thought it could be quite fun and interesting either by yourself or with someone else.

curiousss

Oooh @lunal that looks fun! I’ve never seen a sex toy like that before. Would be great for solo and with someone else!

tea
    tea

@curiousss How is the rabbit? I’ve never had one but it’s apparently the top of the range? Do you think that’s true?

@sextronaut oooh a suction vibrator! Tbh I’m kind of scared of those? What’s it like?

@lunal Thanks for the recommendation!

sextronaut
    sextronaut

@tea it’s not as scary as it sounds! hahah suction makes it sound a bit like a vacuum. Mine just feels like gentle pulses, it feels amazing and there’s nothing super suction-y about it. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search