Tampon Vs Pad, which is safer? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health Tampon Vs Pad, which is safer?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Curiosity
    Participant

@NickiPower must be one of those things you never notice until you do then you see them everywhere 🙂 

@Aunt_Flo @RoseHill I was looking at Ourdeal (a discount shopping site like groupon) and they had discount deals on the Diva cups 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@Curiosity I was so weirded out by applicators when I first saw them! The first time I saw a tampon with an applicator was at a dancing class and all the girls crowded around to look, as no one else had seen on either.

RoseHill
    Participant

Moving here from Canada I was weirded out that none of the tampons had applicators  😀 – its funny how you just get used to whats available

Nicky101
    Participant

Hey ladies, you wouldn’t believe this but when I was younger I never came across a tampon on the subcontinent. So panty liners were always the way to go. If they were available I would have gone with tampons. I’m slowly moving into tampons nowadays. Much easier to carry around – thats for sure 🙂

NickiPower
    Participant

Thats interesting @Nicky101! Only panty liners? You must have had to change them every 20 mins!

Nicky101
    Participant

Hi @NickiPower yes something like that, tampons are way easier. Isn’t it interesting here in Australia we call them pads and in other places there called panty liners, I guess it’s because we don’t really use the ‘panty’

ElleBelle
    Participant

I’m of the firm opinion nobody should use the word “panties” @Nicky101 – it’s right up there with “moist” for me as a cringe word! I noticed too in other parts of the world, tampons aren’t really used as much as pads, and that in North American countries all the tampons have applicators. I also lol’d when I saw dishwashing sponges labelled as tampons in French supermarkets. I guess tampon literally means sponge?

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

As a guy when I first travelled to France I was young and didn’t understand much about tampons or doucheing and I almost fell over when I saw chux and shower gel in such huge containers and in the ‘quick grab’ section of every shop haha

TamponOrgasms
    Participant

I always use super tampons and the are best.

teatea

Great to hear @tamponorgasms! Personally, I’m loving my reusable period undies at the moment – which are kind of like pads I guess!

TamponOrgasms
    Participant

I am a very active female and super tampons are always better for me because of my heavy period I use to have during my activities but the are also very safe when I masturbate. I am very tight and get very intense orgasms from tampons and I always squirt up to 10 times while I have them in so it is a very good protection both for the bedding and my panties are protected from the orgasms and instead everything comes on the tampon. Thats why I love using super tampons.

sextronautsextronaut

@tea I love period undies too! My only problem with them (particularly as someone who used to use menstrual cups) is that I can’t tell how much I’m actually bleeding! It all just gets soaked up and I have nothing to go off, hahah.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.