The fun stuff
NSW Government

Home Forums Sexual Health What’s your favourite sex toy?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by tea tea 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    dtapclinic
    dtapclinic
    Participant

To be honest Anal beads its kinda fun but for the partner. lol

EarthMama
    EarthMama

Omg @tea that made me laugh!! Mine is going on two year now, and I hadn’t really thought about what a trooper it is…I’m proud of it now!

stephaniaaaah
    stephaniaaaah
    Keymaster

hahaha @tea you crack me up!

stephaniaaaah
    stephaniaaaah
    Keymaster

@dtapclinic agreed! I saw that there are vibrating anal beads now!

clubgrl
    clubgrl
    Participant

@aunt_flo that is just gorgeous. I am interested if it works as great as it looks?

I bought this one https://www.friller.com.au/powerful-strong-energiser-bunny-15-function-vibrator mid last week and loving the narrow tip and the vibrations are nice and deep humming which is pretty good.

LunaL
    Participant

I think there is still a lot of stigma surrounding sex toys, well from what i can gather from reading articles online and the lack of presence in social media, but i can understand society wanting to protect the vulnerable from seeing anything sex related until they are old enough. Which is fair enough…but for adults though OH the sex toy market is HUUUGEE!! So many to choose from!

I think my favourite at the moment would have to be This one it’s one of the prettier looking ones I’ve seen for sale 🙂

But there are lots of nice looking sex toys out there!

tea
    tea

@dtapclinic @stephaniaaaah ooh I’ve always wanted to try out a plug or something to be honest! Interesting about the vibrating beads!

@clubgrl I love toys which have a nice vibration setting! Thanks for the recommendation, I’ve been looking for something I haven’t tried out before. 15 functions are amazing!!!

@lunal Totally agree with the stigma surrounding sex toys (which is why I really enjoy forums like these where you can chat so easily!) And yeah, there’s so many!!! It makes it really hard to choose with such an enormous range but then I also love having so many options available to me!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search