The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A
  • Hi @Nurse_Nettie, thank you for your reply. I asked my insurance company and this is what they told me:
    “Our records indicate that Sexual therapist is for Behavioral health services. As per your benefit plan, these services are administered through United Behavioral Health which is handled by dedicated department.”
    So I will contact them and see…[Read more]

  • Hi @nurse_nettie, thank you for your reply. I contacted my OBGYN and she just told me the fits are different and basically brushed it off. What type of doctor would you recommend me to see? I have united healthcare but wasn’t sure what to search for. The search didn’t bring anything for sexual therapist or the other terms you had specified. I live…[Read more]

  • Hi @Aunt_Flo, thank you for your reply. I discussed it with my OBGYN several times and gave up. All she says is, the fits are different, use Astroglide, read sec novels so yuo can relax, that’s not my answer. She refuses to give me something to numb the pain, all of my friends telling me they have lidocaine and other stuff, not sure what to do, Thank you

  • Hi,
    I am 39 and have been married for 15 years. The sex is still very painful, so bad that we only have intercourse like once a month which makes the situation even worse. I recently spoke to one of my friends and she said there are numbing gels and sprays I can use to have less pain. I had no idea such thing exist, have been using Astroglide…[Read more]