Flirting - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Flirting

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@mak_trouble891 Eggplant!  >:) I also make use of the different finger emojis to, ya know, gesture but it’s half as a joke, half flirting. 

I’m braver online, but I think it’s more because I can’t see my partner’s reaction, more than because I’m shy. If I can see him react to my flirting it puts the pressure on! 

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I am so glad I grew up in an era with msn, txt etc. It’s so much easier to send an eggplant or winky face than to flirt in real life. 
    @mak_trouble891 @ElleBelle

The issue is sometimes being at that same level when you meet in person ive found. If you steadily go from 0-99 flirting online its hard to jump in at 99 in person! Have you found that?

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Haha the eggplant emoji :>:)

Yeah I have definitely found that @CloakOfAsh, and in a way I feel obligated to try and flirt the same as online even if I don’t feel it, which I know I shouldn’t

Kit
    Participant

Oh, so true @CloakOfAsh! If anyone knows a way to make that first IRL meeting not awkward, let me know!

CookieMonster
    Participant

hahahaha @ElleBelle I always get accused of flirting with people when I am just being nice cause I ALWAYS play with my hair and I smile/laugh when i am nervous! 

But when it comes down to me trying to flirt it is the most awkward thing ever…. like srsly Channing Tatum in she is the man talking about cheese awkward…. 

ElleBelle
    Participant

teatea

@ElleBelle hahaha that gif is so me!!! I’m 100% oblivious when it comes to flirting (how to do the thing and when people are doing the thing)!

peachy
    Participant

@tea me too!!! Early tinder days I used to bring out animal sex facts on a first date! So awkward!

Kit
    Participant

Ok, send me all your tips. I need to prepare for a first encounter and don’t think animal sex facts is going to work! :# :#

teatea

@Kit Oh, how exciting!! To go back to your original post, I thought maybe physical touch would be a good indicator of if someone’s into your or not? This could be brushing against you or even touching themselves (..in a non-sexual way ofc). When I’m into someone I’ll play with my hair a lot (without knowing tbh)! So maybe those would be good things to look out for?

Kit
    Participant

Thanks @tea! That’s a really great point. 😮 I know I tend to play with my hair subconsciously but forget about noticing what they’re touching.

…And now, I literally cannot remember what they touched at all! Here’s hoping for round two

Kit
    Participant

P.S. @mak_trouble891 We talked about bullet journaling! Lol 😀

mak_trouble891
    Participant

That’s awesome @kit, so it went well? is there another date?

I wish my partner would talk to me about bullet journaling lol he just laughs and shakes his head lol

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.