Am I worried for no reason? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Nurse Nettie Am I worried for no reason?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    WorriedBoySure
    Participant

My girlfriend takes combination pills. She took it for 21 days and paused it to restart the cycle in the next week.

In that specific week when she paused it, we masturbated each other and there is a very high chance I used my hand with sperm on it to finger her.

Should I be worried about
    pregnancy? I think this is so silly so I didn’t asked anybody about it. It’s been a week and I get so anxious every time I think about it. Please help me : )

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hey @worriedboysure You have no reason to worry 🙂 The Pill works every day, even during the 7 day break (or sugar pills). But even if she hadn’t been on the Pill, the risk here would be pretty low. Almost all pregnancies happen from penis-in-vagina sex. It’s great that you’re talking about contraception with your partner and looking for the right info.

teatea

Not silly at all @worriedboysure, it’s really great you’re doing your best to stay safe and informed for you and your partner!

What @nurse_nettie said about contraception is so true, that it’s great to see you talking about contraception with your partner. I hope you feel less anxious about things now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Nurse Nettie’ is closed to new topics and replies.