Better in theory than practice - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Better in theory than practice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Some places I’ve had sex have seemed better in my head compared to in practice. Recently, I’ve noticed that steamy shower sex hasn’t been so steamy – quite the opposite in fact! I’ve been freezing and stiff the last few times I’ve had sex in the shower because of the freezing weather.

Anyone else tried a place (or perhaps position) that worked much better when you thought about it, compared to doing it?

NickiPower
    Participant

I always think that the shower looks easier in the movies than in real life. Either you’re freezing, battling for the water or it’s an awkward mess of body parts as you try and find a way that works. I feel that I have a list of positions that seemed ok, but were way too difficult (no one should be cramping) and were never used again but I couldn’t tell you what they were! 

v4wanndii
    Participant

I have never had sex in the shower. Well, i just don’t feel well having water running down your body while having sex. I think sex on sofa is much more comfortable.

ElleBelle
    Participant

Also, water makes terrible lubricant.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Oh mama @ElleBelle you are right about that!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I would have to say car sex and sex on the beach are so not as fun as they seem in movies. OMG the sand and in a small car, it is just too difficult.

Curiosity
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 The sand!!! That leaves some raw memories 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.