breasts- not sure whats going on... - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health breasts- not sure whats going on…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    unknown
    Participant

hi ladies

has anyone has this experience?  im not on my period either. it hurts, the whole lot insluding the nipple and theres like a bruising colouringlump but its got discharge coming out of it. it dos itch but at the same time its burning and its painful

has anyone has a similar experience
    i went to gp today who said i was fine but im not fine and i havent had this happen before
    im getting a second opinion tomorrow but was wondering if anyone else had an experience

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Hey @unknown, great you’re getting a second opinion for peace of mine.

I can’t say I’ve had that happen – I do get very sore breasts after certain things such as unsupported exercise and during my period. Lumps, bruises and discharge on the breast can happen for lots of reasons – from something common like a knock to the breast causing a bruise, or a pimple, to more serious things.

If the first GP has said you’re okay, then that’s a good sign – but it’s fine to get a second opinion. Did the first doctor mention what they thought it was?

unknown
    Participant

Its nothing like that @Aunt_Flo
    Its kinda  only just started and im abit worried  about the lump as its a bruise type colour. 
    Could be a leaking vein- studied medical terms and diseases – so know a little bit

Im not going back to the other gp  anyway we took my sister there and she got the all clear and when we went to another one they were suspecting whooping cough!!! 

And no she didnt meantion anything. She just said it could be a range of things but im.sure its fine

unknown
    Participant

she gave me my swabs back for downstairs and it istnt thrush but some sort of other infection so she gave me antibiotics for it and she checked the lump thing and she said it has burst which is why the symptoms as well. she said its likeley it will happened again but next time it happens as soon as it look the way it did before as in its coming to a point like its going to pop- cover it and try not to pop it and book an urgent appointment and she will do a draining procedure to fully clear it out but as it has already popped she doesnt want to try and drain it as yet as the antibiotics i have might do the trick and destroy both germs in one go. she said becasue im under so much stress my immune system is low so i am abit more susceptable to germs and them getting worse atm.

NickiPower
    Participant

Ouch @unknown! Good thing you went and got it checked out! 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Glad to hear the second opinion was worthwhile @unknown

Do you have anything relaxing to help take your mind off things when you’re feeling stressed?

unknown
    Participant

Sorry i havent been around for a while ive had a fair few dramas and unfortunately its far from over 🙁 

unknown
    Participant

The cyst has gotten worse now and its gone into two lumps in one now so bwck to the gp it is

RoseHill
    Participant

Hi @unknown sorry to hear about all your troubles at the gp, sounds frustrating!
    My mum also had a cyst on her breast, from what she told me it sounded really similar! 
    She had antibiotics too and it went away but came back and had to get another course of the medication. She said eventually it just went away on its own and she just makes sure to wash the area really well, especially after exercise and stuff like that to make sure it doesn’t come back. I thought it might help to know that you’re not the only one whos had it 🙂
    Hope it goes well at the doctors!

RoseHill
    Participant

Also I’m sure @Nurse_Nettie might be able to give some more info?

unknown
    Participant

Hi @RoseHill

This is my second coursr of meds already and it hasnt improved it still actually getting worse
    I guess ill find out tomorrow whats going to happen 

jackh
    Participant

Hope you’re ok @unknown

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hi @RoseHill and @unknown, a cyst is a fluid filled lump in the breast. It’s usually treated with antibiotics or by a doctor draining the fluid. It’s important not to squeeze these lumps as it makes the infection spread. It’s good that your seeing your doctor today @unknown so she can monitor your progress. 

unknown
    Participant

my gp didnt recheck the lump today- not sure why
    still super sore and feels like 2 there now

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@unknown sorry to hear it’s still so sore. It’s important to talk to your GP if it’s not improving or it’s getting worse. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.