Can i get pregnant by 4 layers of thin clothing,he elajucated n my leggings got wet in butt hole . - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Can i get pregnant by 4 layers of thin clothing,he elajucated n my leggings got wet in butt hole .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richa
    Participant

He wore underwear,shorts ,mine leggings n panty ,he rlaelajuca n my leggings got wet …on back side i.e but hole ..cou co i be pregnant

MintMilanoMintMilano

Hi @Richa, if there were 4 layers of clothing between you two then I’d say its almost impossible for you to get pregnant. Even if your leggings got wet with his ejaculate, the likelihood of any sperm surviving and getting into your vagina and then eventuating in a pregnancy is almost non-existent. If you were being intimate the moisture could have also been sweat or something else, rather than his ejaculate.

If you’re still worried or want to calm any nerves, you can always grab a pregnancy test from the chemist, but I reckon you should be okay  🙂

-_-
    Participant

@Richa thanks for coming to the forum and asking – you’re in the right place!

@MintMilano is right. It’s pretty much a zero percent chance you’re pregnant. You were wearing clothing, and it was your butt not your vagina. To get pregnant the sperm needs to make its way inside your vagina. 

@Nurse_Nettie is a qualified nurse in Sydney so will be able to put your mind at rest! 

Condoms are definitely the best way to keep you safe during any sexual contact and you can read more about them on our website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.