Christmas! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Christmas!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

What? How did it sneak up so quickly? Where has my year gone? Noooooo!

Last year I was so prepared and had all my present shopping done quite early and then two weeks before Christmas my family decides we’re gonna do a Secret Santa instead.

CookieMonster
    Participant

I know right I swear to god it was just January ???? 

hahaha @ElleBelle that is the worst… did you keep them for this years presents?? 

@tea I am not a big halloween person tbh I LOVE Christmas all that food nom nom nom nom excuse to sit on my arse all day and drink and eat who doesn’t love that!!!

ElleBelle
    Participant

I gave it to them anyway @CookieMonster, but then I only got one present in return  :'(

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I’m soooo not ready for it to be Christmas!! Seriously where has this year gone?!

champagnepapi

I’m the designated family Christmas lunch chef every year and usually my creations are well received but this year I’d like to up the ante a bit. Anyone have any outrageous gourmet recipes??

teatea

@ElleBelle oooo i totally forgot about doing secret santa!!

I actually love the idea of doing that within the family, I usually only do secret santa with friends but it would take so much stress off of everyone if my fam did it.

What does everyone do for Christmas? I live in another state from my family so I don’t always get to go down to celebrate with them, but this year I am (yay!!) We usually do bbq’s on the beach! 🙂

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@ElleBelle I definitely would have kept the presents for laters instead of handing them over.

ElleBelle
    Participant

It does make sense @tea. We each used to spend $20-30 on each person’s present, but bumped the secret santa max limit to $100 so it saved money but meant we could actually buy something decent for that one person. I am an online shopping wizard and managed to get my brother 3 plain tees, 2 short-sleeved shirts, 1 formal long-sleeved shirt and a nice black windbreaker for about $105. He was stoked!

I usually do Christmas Day with mum’s side of the fam, then either Christmas Eve or Boxing Day with my dad. A couple of years ago I was in Canada for Christmas and all the stereotypical Christmas stuff finally makes sense when you’re somewhere cold for Christmas! I always felt bad for my uncle who had to dress in a big heavy santa suit in 40 degree heat every Christmas 😀

teatea

@ElleBelle Omg you’re sooo lucky! I really want to go somewhere cold during the Christmas season (lots of snow pls)!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.