Digital tracking for sex? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sexual Health Digital tracking for sex?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    teatea

Digital tracking has been a hot topic in one of my classes lately and it got me thinking about all of the things we do track and the possibilities of tracking other things. Mostly, we were discussing devices like the Fitbit and tracking exercise, but what if we had something similar to track our sex lives?

There are devices like Natural Cycles which are used to monitor and track your menstrual cycle in a more natural way (which in itself is really cool)! But what if there was a device where you could track how sexually active you were? When you were due for an STI check? When you needed to take any medications?

Do you think people would use this technology?

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

I think a text message service or app would be great for reminding people when to get tested, what to get tested for and what test results mean.

I really struggle to remember things like when my next Pap test should be, so it’d be a really handy service!

I get reminders from my dentist, so why not for my sexual health too?

It’d probably be really useful or pill users, or people who are on the contraceptive injection or even implanon to help remind you of when you need to top up your protection.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Sexual Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.