Do you fart in front of your partner? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Do you fart in front of your partner?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

Serious question – how long do you wait until you let it rip in front of them? I feel like most of a new relationship is spent with stomach cramps from holding in the farts.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

LOL ok so with my current partner he farted in front of me on the first date. Admittedly it took me a little longer to fart in front of him, however it was very quick compared to other relationships I have been in. Now we fart on each other lol so much comfortableness and sharing  

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@ElleBelle I waited until it just kinda happened without warning (and boy was it loud), we both laughed, he stopped holding his own in and it was fine.  We have a thing for all the foods that make gas happen, so I’m glad we got past it (otherwise all the eating would suck).

ElleBelle
    Participant

I’m not currently in a relationship, but I remember once being in bed with a new partner. He must have thought I was alseep and let out the longest fart I’ve ever heard. It seriously went for about 10 seconds. I had to try so hard not to laugh, I’m sure I was shaking a bit from the effort to stay quiet. I realised even if I’m holding it in during the day, it’s gonna come out while I’m asleep anyway. The gas has to go somewhere!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I am still a bit weird about it when my gf does it – yet I do it to – double standards much?

I am an intense person and often start relationships with lots of contact and time together so it often happens in the first month!

Curiosity
    Participant

First time my partner farted in front of me it was because I made him laugh too hard, and he accidentally farted. Both of us laughed and he farted more. He is a loud farter, and I still don’t like to fart in front of him. I thought I was doing a good job hiding the farts (moving away from him, then silently farting), then he started to say he knew my scent. Gross

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

We never discuss it, we just avoid it. Although we do have the really weird habit of asking one another if we’re ~regular~ and encouraging each other to have fibre and drink water. Literally no idea where that habit has sprung from.  😀

MintMilanoMintMilano

I feel like there’s this weird period at the start of relationships where you try to avoid it, even though you know everyone does it. But once it happens for the first time, all bets are off. At least, that’s been my experience in relationships involving two guys. I still think there’s a double standard for girls, sadly.

Sometimes if I knew I really needed to fart I would just excuse myself and go to the bathroom, let it rip there, and then come back. Maybe that seems excessive but its better than stomach cramps until you’re comfortable enough to just fart on them while you’re on the couch watching TV  😀 >:)

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Speaking of going to the bathroom @MintMilano what’s everyone’s opinions on using the toilet in front of their partner? 😮

MintMilanoMintMilano

@mak_trouble891 haha okay I think I have to draw a line somewhere there. My ex and I would share bathroom time if we were showing or just peeing but I feel like going number 2’s deserves a little more privacy. 

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@mak_trouble891 I have to say, even after all these years, that my partner and I don’t do using the toilet in front of one another (there has to be some mystery right?). It’s like our one quirky rule.

NickiPower
    Participant

No to the toilet in front of each other @mak_trouble891, you’ve gotta have your “alone time” sometime! 

DeftRat
    Participant

Hahaha I am the same @MintMilano Showering and other bathroom activities including peeing is ok with me and my partner, but poo is in private. 
    I’ve always found farting the hardest thing to determine how long lol. It creates so much anxiety when it really shouldn’t. I’ve had nights where I’ve been in bed with someone, and it’s still relatively new, and I’m so concerned about not farting in the bed that I stay awake all night while they’re asleep soundly next to me. Soooo tired the next day. Plus the bloating from holding them in

Kit
    Participant

Adding to the no toilet vote.

I remember watching a movie once where this chick just carried on a conversation with her partner while she was on the toilet and my head just exploded – I don’t even remember what the movie was about but I do remember that scene!!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@Kit my experience of that conversation while on the toilet in a movie thing was Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut – and it creeped me out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.