Double...trouble?.. - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Double…trouble?..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Big_Mama
    Participant

I love food. I love sex. So the other night I come up with the brilliant idea of combining them. Knowing my history of mishaps though, I’ve decided to do some research before I get myself in a *sticky* situation haha  😆

Has anyone here ever tried anything like this? Anything you’d recommend? Or avoid?

ElleBelle
    Participant

I do know that if you play with any oily foods, like whipped cream, butter, mayo, etc, you need to wash your hands thoroughly (and your bits, if it gets down there) before rolling one on because the oils can damage the integrity of condoms and make them more likely to break. Can you confirm @Nurse_Nettie?

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Sex and food, it’s a gourmet discussion! You’re right @ElleBelle! With latex condoms only water based lubricants can be used. Anything oil based will make them break-including butter, cream, mayo & vegetable oils or coconut oils. Polyurethane condoms may be better as either oil based lube or water based lube can be used. Having said this & like you said, it’s a good idea to have a wash before sex if you can.
    Using food as a sex toy? Make sure it’s smooth, rounded & not likely to break. Put a condom on it for extra protection. If it’s going into the vagina it can be removed using fingers however be extra careful if you’re having anal sex as it can be lost. In this situation getting medical attention is recommended.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

A friend of mine thought ice cream would work well for him – it did not. It’s apparently 100% sticky and 0% fun.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@Big_Mama, You could always start with the ol’ standard – chocolate body paint?!

Kit
    Participant

So it’s not food exactly but ice can be a lot of fun. Probably not something I’d do in winter though!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I have to agree with @Kit, ice can be really fun, even on your own lol And if you like things cold, they make vibrators that can be frozen too

Kit
    Participant

Omg a frozen vibrator would be so intense! At least the ice sensation melts pretty quickly 😉

pollypower
    Participant

For me this is always more fun in theory then practice….

Kit
    Participant

Ha! @pollypower is that regarding the ice or the food?

pollypower
    Participant

@Kit
    im going to say both. I’ve tried the frozen vibrator- it turned out to be a scene from dumb and dumber. And food- i had smoothed strawberries and off cream in my carpet. I had to get it professionally cleaned to sort it out. 

Kit
    Participant

:# :#

mak_trouble891
    Participant

what about strip poker? and once the clothes come off, some body chocolate 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.