Favourite Sex Youtubers - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Favourite Sex Youtubers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    -_-
    Participant

Just came across this article about how YouTubers are changing the way we get our sex ed (Hoorah!).

I thought it’d be great to compile a list of people’s favourite sex YouTubers.

I’ll start! 

I really like how down to earth Hannah Witton is (who’s mentioned in the article).

Her Drunk Advice series reminds me of me and my friends after a vino or two!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnp7xUtN-x8&feature=youtu.be

teatea

I really want to start my own Sex-Posi-Educational YT actually but I’m just so busy 😆

I really love Ash Hardell, they do a ton of educational videos and even brought out a book that you can download for FREE about the ABC’s of LGBT+! 

They talk about a lot of trans issues, gender identity/expression and their own relationship too. Plus a ton of guest videos with other sex-posi YTers discussing things like anal toys and polyamory!

MintMilanoMintMilano

I love Davey Wavey, I supposed he’s more of a gay culture YouTuber but he definitely has a lot of sex videos thats are quite educational for gay men. He’s also easy on the eyes so that helps haha

-_-
    Participant

@tea @MintMilano Thanks for the recommendations! There’s so much great content out there

I just came across Madge the Vadge on Facebook – which is also quite interesting for vaginal health/issues, although some of it’s a bit focussedcssued…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.