female Masturbation - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships female Masturbation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    unknown
    Participant
    as females we have always been taught that masturbating isnt normal for females but we learn that makes do it all the time
    it does seem though that female masturabtion is coming more acceptable
    what does everyone else think about it
    jackh
    Participant

I think you are right @unknown I feel like for us guys its always just a thing that everyone assumes you do, but for girls there has always seem to be a little bit of taboo I’m not sure why ,glad to see it changing though because it’s completely normal and natural. 

unknown
    Participant

ooh thats suppose to be male not makes!
     in the first post

and yeah i think its just presummed males do- you walk in on them nd yeah tis embarrassing but they often dont get told off for it
    walk in on a girl and god its the end of the world!

jackh
    Participant

Really @unknown

unknown
    Participant

if my mum ever caught me or my sisters doing that then it would be the end of the world lol

jackh
    Participant

It’s natural though 

unknown
    Participant

yeah  i know but that wont change my mothers view but i wont get into it
    im fine with it and i know many others are too and im sure many many females do it and many more who wont or cant admit to it

jackh
    Participant

I guess it’s personal so if people don’t want to talk about it that’s up to them but I don’t think there is anything wrong with it though 

ElleBelle
    Participant

You’re right @unknown – think about how many slang terms there are for male masturbation and how often you see it joked about in movies and comedy shows and stuff. For girls, there is a stigma attached to it and it sucks. I remember being in grade two or three and sitting cross-legged on the floor with my hands in my lap, but sort of under my school dress. In front of the whole class the teacher yelled at me “What are you doing? Get your hands out of there!” I was humiliated – and I wasn’t even doing anything! When I did start masturbating, I didn’t talk to anyone about it. My parents, even though they are pretty open about sex, never talked about the masturbation side of things and I didn’t even know if I was doing it “right”. In a way, it’s lucky we have the internet now so we can ask these questions and talk about it with someone. Hopefully some day it will be as normal to talk/joke about it as it is for guys.

jackh
    Participant

I think my comments are an example of what you mean there @Ellebelle im saying it’s normal and natural and stuff, which it is, and that I don’t have any issue with it, and I think that’s because there is never been any stigma attached so I’m like “what? there’s nothing wrong with it!” 

unknown
    Participant

wow @ElleBelle that would have been super embarrassing for you
    i remember as a  kid i use to roll my hands in my shirt if it was cold to keep my hands warm and im glad they never yelled at me for that as it was such an innocent thing to do

im glad this is gaining alot more acceptance these days too though

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

Isn’t there some websites now to help teach girls ways to masturbate @ElleBelle? Something to do with Emma Watson?

unknown
    Participant
    yeah emma watson has one i was given the link for it i ahvent watchd it yet though
    and i wouldnt know about websites as im still very very uncertain about doing it myself
    ElleBelle
    Participant

Yep @CloakOfAsh, it’s called OMGYes. However it is a paid site so it may not be accessible for everyone.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@CloakOfAsh there are even apps for it! This is the cutest website/app – it’s a nice, cute and relaxed way to go about it I think! It’s called HappyPlayTime and it tries to break the stigma around female masturbation.

@ElleBelle I only started talking to friends about it pretty recently, despite having masturbated for years. I’m very comfortable with it, but it’s so bizarre how difficult it can be to talk about female masturbation, even with other females. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.