Fun (non-penetrative) sexual activities to do with your sexual partner/s? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Fun (non-penetrative) sexual activities to do with your sexual partner/s?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    PotPlant

Recently, my partner and I have been having sex more and more without penetration, which has been a refreshingly positive experience! Its been good to realise that it is possible to still have fun and feel connected without penetration…

I was wondering what are some of your favourite ways to have fun in the bedroom without penetration?

GoldenRoseGoldenRose

Oh that’s so good to hear that you are having a positive experience @SpookyFries! I think it’s important to talk about how penetration is not essential for you and your partner to feel connected and to have sex.

Personally, I can’t reach orgasm through penetration alone so stimulation through oral and use of hands is important for me 🙂

champagnepapi

It’s great to hear you’re having a good time with your partner @SpookyFries!

I’m gonna go a bit old school and say I absolutely love making out – I could do it for a long time without getting tired of it, so much fun.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Jumped on to say the same as champagnepapi – I looooove kissing! And I could kiss for hours.

I’m also a big fan of a massage as a way of leading into things.

EarthMamaEarthMama

Omg I want to jump on the making out train too!! What happened to good old neck kissing? And just being felt up? I believe this is why so many people found Twilight so titillating in its day, because it took us back to the penetrative-free basics!

champagnepapi

@earthmama how could I forget about neck kissing! And yes I think you’re totally right, it’s often the most non overtly sexual acts that are the most sensual and intimate. I’m all for exploring that side of intimacy more – the touching, eye contact, build up before the main event. 🙂

Mickymee
    Participant

I love to do a bit of mutual masturbation with a partner, mixture of masturbating ourselves, masturbating each other or both at the same time! In front of each other, next to each other, on top of each other, theres so many options!

PotPlant

Loving this thread! Definitely think that these sorts of activities can be super enjoyable and facilitate a different sort of intimacy with your sexual partners.

I feel like by having this broader view of sex as not just penetration, we can still enjoy ourselves even when we might not have the energy to go as far with it as we usually would!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.