Holidays!!! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Holidays!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    peachy
    Participant

I submitted all my assignments and did my last exam last week – feeling so free!! Now I don’t know what to do with myself haha! I’ve booked a trip to Hawaii but that’s not until late February! What are you going to get up to during the summer holidays? 

MintMilanoMintMilano

I am all about the beach! try to go as often as I can and now that I’ve finished uni for the year that is a lot haha but @peachy if you’re going to Hawaii I’m sure you’ll see plenty of amazing beaches there! 

HoneyPot

Oh how exciting @peachy ! And I agree with @MintMilano about going to the beach heaps! I’m having some friends over tomorrow to play games cause i think it’s going to rain, things like that are fun 🙂

PurplePurple

I’m in the same boat! I tutor so during the school holidays I have nothing to do. I really want to get my driver’s license though, and work on some new pole dancing moves. Definitely catch up on some reading as well. 

peachy
    Participant

@MintMilano @HoneyPot the beach is a great idea! I feel like I’ve only seen Bondi and Manly so it would be good to explore a few others around Sydney! 
    @jessica I just got my L’s yesterday so I’m making it my mission too! 

EarthMamaEarthMama

@HoneyPot Ahh board games are so much fun!! 
    I work in crazy retail, so my holidays are not for some time… but I do love this season and especially the days between Dec 25th and New Year when no one really expects anything of you 🙂 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

I only get a week off from work (I miss uni holidays!) and I mostly plan to sleep. I actually have a lot of birthdays around Christmas so it can knock me out! 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I have no idea what I’m doing with my little time off. My partner has to work so we cant really go away and my parents will be overseas. I kinda like the idea of sleep too @Aunt_Flo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.