How to have a healthy relationship during COVID-19! - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships How to have a healthy relationship during COVID-19!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    pkvgaames
    Participant

Hey @curiousss, you said that “This is a really stressful time for everyone (thanks COVID-19) and we have started to get annoyed at each other over little insignificant things (such as ways we do house cleaning, etc.)”
    Its really happens

champagnepapi

How’s everyone doing with their partners in lockdown 2.0? Are you quarantining together, or living apart? Any new or unexpected things that have come up in your relationship?

teatea

I’m glad this thread started last year, it’s really comforting to see so many stories from people and how they managed/are managing things! It makes isolation feel a little more normal.

It’s week, idk, 12? maybe more now @champagnepapi? And I am Feeling it. I live with my partner and it’s been great, I have someone to talk to and some support around but wow do I miss other people. We’ve been able to keep a kind of routine going to keep some normalcy, like morning walks before work (we both WFH) and getting some chill out time on the couch to decompress at the end of the day. Sexy times have been slow because I find it hard to stay in a positive mindset during this time, which really effects everything else I do. It hasn’t been a problem for us but something I’d like to work on.

champagnepapi

@tea it’s great to hear that you have that support system going with your partner! Must make every day that little bit easier! With the sex thing, it might be a great time to go back to the drawing board and talk about any new things you want to try and “re-learn” each other?

tomjerry
    Participant

You can read some tips How to have safe sex during Coronavirus here

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.