How was your Mardi Gras? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out How was your Mardi Gras?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    curiousss

Hey guys! Happy Queermas

This year i was in my first mardi gras float and it was SO much fun!!

What did everyone do for the night? What are your thoughts on Mardi Gras?

sextronautsextronaut

I’m so jealous! I love Mardi Gras so much but this year didn’t work out so well for me. I got stuck in a crowd on the parade sidelines which was so tightly packed that it was really difficult to get out. I’m super short so I missed most of it, too. 🙁 When it realised it wasn’t ‘sparking joy’ I decided to leave a bit earlier to avoid the public transport madness afterwards. I went with international friends who didn’t really know what it was about/that it was crowded so they were super relaxed about leaving and I was just like ‘guuuuuys I want to be there now!’ Next year I’m making sure I get there early, or am going to be a part of the parade. Which float were you on?

teatea

I love queer Christmas!! @sextronaut I’m so sorry you didn’t have a nice experience! Love the sparking joy mentality haha

I had a good time! I didn’t go to the parade because I’ve seen it once already and I figure that’s enough. I ended up going to the Unicorns party which was amazing, I love the community that party brings. Stayed out until 3am when we had to leave the venue! Good times.

PurplePurple

Ugh @sextronaut I feel you, I always want to be on time and get so frustrated when people take forever to leave! Some of my friends didn’t get to Mardi Gras till like 8 pm which is so crazy to me. I was sick at home unfortunately (am much better now)! I love Unicorns @tea! Always so fun and the costumes are amazing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.