Little lumps on penis - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Nurse Nettie Little lumps on penis

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DeftRat
    Participant

Hi Nurse Nettie,

Not long ago I hooked up with a guy who had these little lumps around the bottom of the head of his penis. I asked what they were and all he said was that they’re not contagious. There were lots of little lumps around the head of his penis some of them with white heads on them. From this description do you know what they could possibly be?

teatea

Hey @DeftRat I’ve read a few articles on similar symptoms like this before and perhaps @Nurse_Nettie and a GP can confirm this for the person you’ve been seeing, but it sounds a lot like it could just be pearly penile papules? They aren’t contagious but do get mistaken for an STI because of how they look. It sounds like they’re treatable too which may be something to bring up with this person? Though I’m guessing they know that already if they know what they have isn’t contagious at all. 

DeftRat
    Participant

Thanks for this @tea. That is what they looked like, only bigger. This could be what they are. Interesting that I’ve never come across anyone with them before

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@DeftRat I agree, sounds like pearly penile papules. These are often mistaken for warts, but are totally normal & super common. The pic @tea linked to shows pretty delicate ones, but they can be much more prominent. They’re not contagious & definitely don’t need any treatment. In fact, it’s not “treatment” to remove a normal anatomical variant! It’s cosmetic surgery & I wouldn’t recommend it.

DeftRat
    Participant

Thanks @Nurse_Nettie! Glad to know that they are completely normal and not something to be worried about. He didn’t seemed too concerned and I probably should have asked more questions of him at the time. Thanks to you again too @tea

MintMilanoMintMilano

@DeftRat I remember discovering my own very mild PPP’s and freaking out a little bit haha but yeah thanks for asking this, the more people are aware of them, the less awkward conversations we have to have insisting people that it’s not a contagious STI. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Nurse Nettie’ is closed to new topics and replies.