Pokemon Go - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out Pokemon Go

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mak_trouble891
    Participant

Is anyone else playing this?
    I never thought I’d find myself driving around trying to catch Pokémon, but omg its addictive

ElleBelle
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s just my old phone, but I have such a hard time getting this app to load. I have managed to catch five Pokemons though, including a Jigglypuff. Woo!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Apparently @ElleBelle there have been heaps of people having that same problem. It does that for both myself and my partner all the time. Hopefully some new updates will fix it.

On a side note I read an interesting article about how the app excludes people with disabilities. Until I read it, that aspect totally slipped my mind, and when you think about it, it really does. I’ll see if I can find it and post the link 🙂

Curiosity
    Participant

I’m hooked, my partner and I are very competitive, as to who can catch more pokemon 😐

v4wanndii
    Participant

I just started playing it two days ago. Well, just try to keep on trend…..

ElleBelle
    Participant

Have you seen those videos of people rushing into parks to catch rare pokemon? I just saw one where there must have been 200 people in New York running into Central Park to catch a Vaporeon. 😀

Even though my stupid phone hardly ever loads the app, I’m loving all the positivity that’s coming from this. So many kids getting out and exploring their neighbourhoods. It’s kinda ironic that a video game is getting more kids outside and being active!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Pokemon Go! the latest exercise craze sweeping the world.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Lol @Caiti my partner and I are exactly the same, its even worse when a rare Pokémon comes up on only one of our phones so the other doesn’t get it :smiley:
    Yeah @ElleBelle, I have seen a few. Have you seen that people are getting into accidents and mugged because of it too?

mak_trouble891
    Participant
    Last weekend I went out Pokémon hunting with my boyfriend. Twice we seen a Kangaskhan on the map, but it never popped up. Has anyone caught one? Or something else rare?
    walk_on_walls
    Participant

I’ve caught three Kangaskhan! Level 14 here 😉

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

What’s going on with the Kangaskhans! I’ve caught 9 in three days….
    I’m level 21! 

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Lol yeah @Aunt_Flo i’m only on level 20 and I’ve caught 2 in less than 2 days and my partner 3. They are like everywhere!

v4wanndii
    Participant

im still on level 13. My area is a desert. Nothing at all not even a Weedle.

ElleBelle
    Participant

I finally caught a Kangaskhan! There is a spot just round the corner from my hour that seems to be a generation point. I always catch heaps of Abras there.

ElleBelle
    Participant

Also, I’m going to do the Lucky Egg trick in a couple of days. I’ve been hoarding all my candies so I can evolve a bunch of pokemon at once and get double the XP. Levels up heaps quickly!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.