Sex and food - Natural aphrodisiacs - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Sex and food – Natural aphrodisiacs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mak_trouble891
    Participant

Do you think food and natural aphrodisiacs work?
    According to readers digest http://www.rd.com/food/fun/aphrodisiac-foods/ there are 19 different foods that are aphrodisiacs. They include chilli, coffee, honey and of course oysters. Thoughts, have they worked for you?   

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Boring, short answer? Nope! I’ve eaten everything on the list and I don’t feel any more sexually inclined than usual when I’ve eaten them.

Big_Mama
    Participant

I’ve been sexually attracted to some kinds of chocolate…does that count?  😀 :p

Kit
    Participant

Yeah, nope. Lol.

Boring, kinda long answer: most of the common aphrodisiacs are about raising levels of zinc, etc in your body for general health in the long term, not as a magic blue pill solution, which is how most people think of them. Like if someone plans a date that includes every one of these ingredients, then funnily enough, it doesn’t have the desired effect. You’re stuffed and aware of expectation, not feeling good to go.

HappyHooHah
    Participant

Ginger is meant to be beneficial for erectile dysfunction…

MintMilanoMintMilano

I’ve heard of people having fetishes for food/incorporating feeding or eating into sex, but as far as the science goes I don’t believe there’s many foods that actually make you horny. 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

I think if I did use food in the bedroom I would become to distracted by the food and keep eating or too distracted by the sex and forget the food. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.