Sex During Covid - What is everyone doing? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Sex During Covid – What is everyone doing?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PotPlant

Canada’s top doctor recently recommended that some individuals should consider wearing face masks when having sex and avoiding face touching and kissing.

How is everyone having sex during this time? Are there any precautions you’ve been taking that you normally wouldn’t? How has it been?

Source: https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2020/09/03/Canadas-top-doctor-advises-some-to-consider-wearing-masks-during-sex/7741599156004/

-_-
    Participant

Yes I saw that story, and Play Safe COVID page has just posted similar advice! I find the masks I’ve been wearing recently on public transport and around the city restrict my breathing, especially when walking fast, so I’m not sure how comfortable this would be for sex.

I also heard an expert saying that it has to be a proper COVID-protective mask – something like a fetish mask would not offer enough protection! lol

-_-
    Participant

@trayl_blayza I totally agree. It would be very strange wearing a face mask during sex and i’m thinking the social distancing would be another issue. Welcome to sex in 2020. I am recently single and intrigued to how things will go dating during COVID restrictions. I’d love ay advice people have to still have fun while staying safe.

-_-
    Participant

@trayl_blayza I totally agree. It would be very strange wearing a face mask during sex and i’m thinking the social distancing would be another issue. Welcome to sex in 2020. I am recently single and intrigued to how things will go dating during COVID restrictions. I’d love ay advice people have to still have fun while staying safe.

ricardos
    Participant

I also agree with all. Usually, use online dating now.

irvingyoung
    Participant

im masturbatin as usual. Dont have sex. HATE COVID

PotPlant

@trayl_blayza Too funny… This is not too related to sexual health but just generally I’ve found N95 masks quite good when walking around the city. Theres a bit more space for your mouth so its easier to breath. It also prevents some of the fumes from passing cars from being inhaled. Perhaps this might be the go for sex as well?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.