Sex Education - Netflix Show - Play Safe Forum Topics
The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Hanging Out Sex Education – Netflix Show

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    YogiGirl
    Keymaster

Hey @curiousss, @sextronaut, @will, @tea I am SO LATE to get into Sex Education but watched the first episode last night and loved it! It shows such a range of sexual orientations, teen situations and ‘coming of age’ stories. Found it so relatable – memories of being an awkward teenager navigating relationships and experimenting for the first time. Any episodes I should be particularly excited to watch?

Any other shows I should be catching up on??

ExplorerDora
    Keymaster

OMG I LOVE Sex Education – probably in my top 5 favourite shows!

I don’t think I can pin point a particular episode or season for you @yogigirl

It is so well done and covers so many important conversations + the characters are so relatable and likeable.

One of those shows that when it’s over, you miss it! I’m keen for any other shows (fun & educational) for this rainy weekend??

curiousgal
    Participant

Yessss, loved this show! I binged the first two seasons and can’t wait for season three.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search

We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters and communities. We pay our respects to Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.

Could I have an STI?