Sex with the Ex - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Sex with the Ex

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ElleBelle
    Participant

Is this ever a good idea? It’s so tempting!

mak_trouble891
    Participant

I’ve been down this road and based on experience, I feel like they’re an ex for a reason, and as much as its tempting I just makes the ex thing harder and more complicated

NickiPower
    Participant

I like that thought @mak_trouble891, they are an ex for a reason. I’ve never gone back to ex’s but “friends with benefits” yes. 

Kit
    Participant

Oh the universal struggle >:)

I like this phrase…

mak_trouble891 said:

..they’re an ex for a reason..

.. but I also think it depends on how long ago the relationship ended and what point you’re at now. For example if it’s been years and you maintain respect for each other, a night together can be a familiar trip down memory lane for consenting adults 😉 How convenient for someone to know all your buttons and just how to push them! Of course, if the lack of button understanding was a contributing factor to the breakup then back away and kindly remind your hormones who’s in charge!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant
    ElleBelle
    Participant

I suppose it depends who far down the break-up track you are. Sometimes it just makes all the feelings more confusing. But like @Kit said – when the break-up had nothing to do with the sex, and you know that the sex is good… damn it is hard to resist.

mak_trouble891
    Participant

Yeah I do agree with you @Kit, in many respects I think each situation, person and couple is different depending on how much time has passed, the reasons behind the break up in the first place, your communication and the agreed levels of consent as to the terms of re-visiting the sex with the ex.

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

I have never done it to be honest. Old nice guy falls in the best friend category and gets dumped. That’s me. HAHAHA

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.