Silicone and Sex? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Nurse Nettie Silicone and Sex?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    HappyFunTime
    Participant

Dear Nurse Nettle,

I have recently purchased some silicone lubricant and my main concern is for my partner. I tried the product by smearing it on the forearm, and I find I have to use soapy water to remove it completely. My question, is that how does a female clean the silicone off herself after the sex is complete? The silicone will be in her vagina, and hard to clean.

Thank you
    HappyFunTime

-_-
    Participant

Hi @happyfuntime

Interesting question! The vagina is self-cleaning so I imagine that it will ‘self-clean’. However, @nurse_nettie will know for sure! Thanks so much for the question ????

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@HappyFunTime it’s great that you care for your partner’s safety. @ekoorb9 is right. The amazing thing about the vagina is that it cleans itself. That’s why a vaginal discharge is always present (check out my blog). The silicone based lube doesn’t get absorbed by the body & will be passed naturally in time. No extra soap or internal cleansing needed.

EarthMamaEarthMama

The vagina is so amazing!
    I just wanted to pop in also and say how sweet it is @happyfuntime that you are looking out for your partner’s wellbeing after sex. We need more of this around!

champagnepapi

@happyfuntime – i second @earthmama! keep being an excellent partner, i’m sure she appreciates it so much!

teatea

Um I love how delicate and informative you’re being with sexual health and your partner @happyfuntime ! Massive inspiration, such a cool thing to see that you’re trying a product out before using it on someone else!

Also jumping on the ‘how cool are our bodies’ bandwagon!

HappyFunTime
    Participant

Thank you for all the support everyone!

EarthMamaEarthMama

You are welcome, @happyfuntime! We love to hear about people supporting their partners and are always here for a good chat about anything!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Nurse Nettie’ is closed to new topics and replies.