The fun stuff
NSW Government
  • A
  • A

Home Forums Sexual Health Spill the beans. What’s your best or worst dating story?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PotPlant

During the worst date I ever went on the man I met on grindr who turned out to be a cult member. We went for a walk in the park and half way through the date attempted to recruit me to his cult. Needless to say I excused myself and got away from him post haste.

I’m wondering what were your worst dates. Were they through an app? Or an online date? Or some other way?

champagnepapi

Yikes @PotPlant, sounds like quite the experience! I can’t say anything quite as strange but I do regret one date where I ended up hooking up with him in his car, not my classiest moment hahahaha.

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

That’s an eventful date @potplant!

I don’t really have a worst, although I had to meet the parents once on a first date. It wasn’t bad, but very awkward!

useradmin
    Keymaster
    trayl_blayza
    Keymaster

@aunt_flo Meeting the parents on a first date!?!? What’s with that?? Though not sure which is more awkward – that or being recruited to a cult… 🙂

YogiGirl
    Keymaster

Wow @potplant that sounds intense! @aunt_flo parents on the first date is a lot too. I recently went on a Bumble date with a guy who freely admitted his pictures were two years old (first mistake) then he got really drunk and started shouting to everyone in the pub that I was “a treat”. Needless to say, I made a speedy exit!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Search