The Evolution of Lingerie - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships The Evolution of Lingerie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mak_trouble891
    Participant

I seen this really cool clip depicting the changes in lingerie over the years. Its interesting to see the yearly lingerie styles, and how what was seen as sexy has changed. What do you guys think?
    http://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/style/the-evolution-of-lingerie/vi-BBwf9r2?ocid=spartanntp

NickiPower
    Participant

Some of those early ones look painful! I wouldn’t like my waist cinched! All for those awesome crop tops!! 

v4wanndii
    Participant

@NickiPower agree. Look scary to me. the 2015 style is my favorite.

Zah
    Participant

Omg those early ones… I can’t even deal with cheap spanx, those would kill me! Love how comfy the athletic stuff is that’s in now. Honestly though those cone bras are kind of amazing and I wouldn’t be upset if those came back in style, lol.

ElleBelle
    Participant

Oh man, I remember the 90s trend of really high cut undies and bathers. You’d be so paranoid your pubes were hanging out the side. I hope those don’t make a comeback.

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@ElleBelle – I remember that high cut undies trend being followed by the really low-cut hipster jeans trend. 

NickiPower
    Participant

Also that trend of working out in a G String! 

Awesone489
    Participant

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on C strings and see through/open lingerie  They seem to be good but are they comfortable?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.