these terms - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships these terms

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@unknown in the world according to my brother going “round the outside” refers to rimming of the anus with ones tongue. Not something I’d ever be in to doing or having done to me.

(If he’s wrong, then I really hope someone somewhere has corrected him)

unknown
    Participant

Yeah no me either @MsBlueStreak

Doesnt sound  pleasant
    Being eaten out doesnt sound very pleasant either

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve never been a fan of that phrase either @unknown

Actually another that just came to mind is “69”  I was still in primary school when I first heard that, and my brain really could not equate the sexual nature with the math (it didn’t occur to me until after I’d started health class in school, and also come across the Ying Yang symbol why it was used).

unknown
    Participant

Oh yes 69 @MsBlueStreak
    Yeah i dont know where half these words come  from  or how they are made up 

I dont like either of those terms but i dont think i would enjoy anyones tounge down their at all

NickiPower
    Participant

So the one that I actually had a conversation with the other day is “blowing”, why is it called that when you’re really sucking?? 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

@MsBlueStreak yeahhhhh can’t say that’s what I was imagining the trailer park girls did when I first heard that song.

unknown
    Participant

cause they are the ones who blow @NickiPower
    and no im the same @Aunt_Flo  it never occurred to me wheile i was listening to that song either

jackh
    Participant

It differs from person to person I guess @unknown though if sex is not enjoyable there are things you can do to make it more enjoyable 

Kit
    Participant

Great q @unknown – sounds like you’ve got some good terms for the Alphabet of Sex Game!

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

It didn’t even occur to me @kit that we were listing fun terms for the alphabet game

unknown
    Participant

i havent heard of that game @MsBlueStreak  @Kit

MsBlueStreak
    Participant

@unknown we’ve had the game going for a while – it’s actually become quite difficult to find words for some of the more obscure letters.

You can find the game here: http://community.playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au/discussion/223/the-alphabet-of-sex-game/

unknown
    Participant

Thanks @MsBlueStreak  ill see what i can add

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.