Weird Sex Facts - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships Weird Sex Facts

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    walk_on_walls
    Participant

Sex uses all five senses – smell, taste, touch, sight, sound.

RoseHill
    Participant

Women’s genitals taste and smell sweeter during ovulation! 
    And breasts can increase in size up to 25% depending on the time of the month as well!  :#

mak_trouble891
    Participant

@RoseHill the female body is so cool 

v4wanndii
    Participant

I heard that Sex on Wednesday is the healthiest sex. Not sure if it’s true

NickiPower
    Participant

Isn’t pineapple juice supposed to change the taste of sperm? I may get @Nurse_Nettie to help on that one because I sure don’t understand how it does it! 

Curiosity
    Participant

@NickiPower that’s a good question, I’ve heard that too. I wonder how it works/if it works

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@NickiPower and @Curiosity, this weird sex fact is a myth!  Semen contains mostly water & sperm as well as sugars, salts & minerals. Whilst semen taste, quantity & consistency may vary based on diet, hydration, sexual activity & lifestyle -pineapple juice has never been proven to influence taste!

CloakOfAsh
    Participant

@Nurse_Nettie what about asparagus? Isn’t that another one?

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

@CloakOfAsh yes its another one. Asparagus doesn’t change the way semen tastes. There’s some reports of asparagus (& beetroot!) changing urine colour or odour however this effect is not known for all people. This is related to a person’s metabolism (how the body processes food we eat) & eliminates waste. 

teatea

One out of 17 people are having sex, right now. That’s 400,000,000 a day!!! 😮

I was really shocked to hear about those poor ferrets, could you imagine if humans were like that? :worried:

HoneyPot

MintMilanoMintMilano

My favourite fun fact I learned when doing anatomy was that the acidity/pH level of an unaroused vagina is the same as a glass of red wine. It gets less acidic when aroused so provide a more habitable environment for sperm. 

CookieMonster
    Participant

I’ve heard that women are happier when they consume cum….. 

Nurse_NettieNurse_Nettie
    Keymaster

Hi @CookieMonster, in any type of sex, what makes people feel happiness or pleasure is personal & individual! Some women might like it & some women may not like oral sex or ejaculation. Good happy sex is about talking to your partner & learning what they like & dont like & not assuming they’re enjoying it.

peachy
    Participant

My favourite is definitely that the lowly barnacle has the largest penis to body ratio of any animal stretching to 50 times its body length!! Can you imagine if humans had the same ratio??  :# :# :# :# :# :# :#

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.