What are you grateful for? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out What are you grateful for?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

I’ve been trying to meditate a bit more to help me get off to sleep (spending so much time at home means I’m not feeling tired at bedtime – anyone else experiencing this?)

One of the things that often pop up in meditation is being grateful for what we have. To be honest, I can sometimes struggle with being grateful, and often get bogged down in the negative.

So, with everything that’s happening right now I thought it might be a good idea to go through what I’m grateful for to encourage a bit more positive thinking.

I’m grateful that:
    – I have more time at home to spend with family
    – I’ve picked up some old hobbies, like watercolouring, and hope to continue them post-lockdown
    – I’m cooking new and wonderful things, and gaining more confidence in the kitchen
    – I’m still trying to exercise when I can, even those it’s tempting to skip it!

What are you grateful for?

GoldenRoseGoldenRose

Yes I am also experiencing a disturbed sleep schedule! I’m finding it hard to get to sleep of a night time and find that I am sleeping in later as I am not working at the moment so I don’t need to be up by a certain time.

I’m also with you with often getting bogged down in the negative.
    I’m grateful that:
    -I am living in a positive environment with my friends and we are still able to make our own fun on the weekends
    -I live close to the beach that I am able to go on walks along
    -I am able to get in home workouts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.