What are you looking forward to? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Hanging Out What are you looking forward to?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

It’s August. That’s a teeny bit terrifying. Buuuut just because there’s only four months of the year left, doesn’t mean there isn’t a lot to look forward to!

So, what have you guys got going on that you’re excited about?

Me? I’m living my emo fantasy and going to Panic! At the Disco, Gang of Youths and Good Things festival. ????

-_-
    Participant

OMG So scary @Aunt_flo thanks for the reminder!

I’m looking forward to moving house this weekend! Next weekend living music fantasy to see Crooked Colours! Is Good Things a new festival?

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Oh wow, good luck with the move @stephaniaaaah!

Yeah! It’s the first time they’re running it. The Offspring are headlining and there’s a stack of acts I’m interested in.

-_-
    Participant

Thanks heaps @aunt_flo ! Looking forward to living by the water, having space and saving some dollars (Bye bye Sydney rentals)

Sounds so awesome, love some Panic! at the disco to take me back to emo days

teatea

AH @aunt_flo FOUR MONTHS??? Yikes. That went by real fast,,,,,I love that you’re all living your Best Emo Days. I have so much to look forward to for the rest of the year tbh? Travelling to Perth to see my family, then Melbourne to see some friends, then the Gold Coast at the end of the year for the Woodford Festival! Yessssss. Also, apparently my friend is taking me sky-diving for my birthday in October? I’m,,,,excited and scared for that haha. 2018 has been SO GOOD!!!!

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Right @tea! And now it’s September. So spooky.

Sounds like the rest of your year is going to be action packed!

EarthMamaEarthMama

It sounds like you’ve all got some wonderful things coming up. @stephaniaaah I am totally jealous of your water move!
    I am hoping to be moving out of home in December or January- which thrills me! I have already begun picking out mugs from every secondhand shop I walk by <3

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

That’s so cute @EarthMama! I hope it all goes according to plan.

EarthMamaEarthMama

Me too @Aunt_Flo !!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Hanging Out’ is closed to new topics and replies.