What do you do when the sex was awkward? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships What do you do when the sex was awkward?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GoldenRoseGoldenRose

I feel like most of us have had some awkward experiences when it comes to sex! I had a good giggle at this article from Triple J about people’s bad sex stories: Your bad sex stories.

I can definitely relate to the presence of pets in the room making you feel watched and getting bodily fluids in unexpected places. I think it’s good to acknowledge and have a laugh about these experiences because they’re a normal part of having sex!

Can you guys relate to this? What do you do when things like this happen? Feel free to share any awkward/embarrassing sex stories!

teatea

“Used to think all sex was bad, apparently, I just didn’t like having sex with my ex.”

Hahahaha omg yep! I feel that one. When funny things happen it can be a bit weird in the moment but it’s something to laugh at later. My current partner did something weird on our first date – when we ended up sleeping together. I had my nipples pierced and they thought it would be funny to play with my piercings like they were star wars ships. We’re still together and I still think it’s weird but funny. Hahaha.

GoldenRoseGoldenRose

@tea I feel like it’s a good sign when you can both just laugh about it and not take it too seriously!

teatea

Yeah, sex should be fun and full of laughs I think @goldenrose 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.