What sex and body positive resources do you use? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships What sex and body positive resources do you use?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    teatea

Obviously Play Safe is one of my go-to resources when I need to know something sex-related or feel like posting a question about my body. But it got me thinking about other resources out there too! What sex and body positive resources do you use?

One of my all time faves is – Body Talk! Similar to Play Safe, it has a ton of quizzes and cool information on relationships and STI’s! Plus, there’s a section for parents/carers too!

Recently, I’ve actually just been loving going to the library to check out what books they have there. There’s a ton of good finds and if you’re not sure where to look or what to look for – you can always ask a librarian or use the self-service computers!

What other resources do you use? Do you still use books for information? Do you prefer to look online? Or watch videos?

Sex and body positive resources:

| Autostraddle | Big Think | Body Talk |

teatea

Oh, I had these gems bookmarked as well that I thought I would share! Both are websites with sex/relationship articles!

Autostraddle – Lots of feminine articles, bisexuality mentioned a lot! Good layout.

Big Think – Neutral focused. Has a lot of articles with good stats. Also some videos!

sextronautsextronaut

@tea I have too many to list right now but I’ll break them down into categories and sort them out at a later time! I mostly use instagram, youtube, podcasts, facebook, websites and books. Anyone looking over my shoulder at my phone on my journey to work every day on buses have a great time, I’m sure! hahaha.

teatea

@sextronaut Omg those over the shoulder feels!! At least we’re sharing good resources?? hahaha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.