whats wrong with me - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums Sex & Relationships whats wrong with me

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jay95
    Participant

im 22m and at the moment i just feel like all i want to do is have sex like obviously i do other things but i think about it so much and it just can’t help but want it so much 
    my gf and i have sex probably like 3 nights of the week but I feel like if she was willing to i could easily go multiple times a day
    and no i can’t  talk to her about this at the moment 
    is this even normal whats my problem 

teatea

Hey @jay95, welcome to the forums!

That’s a really good question that I think a lot of people have concerns about at some point in their lives. I think that as long as thinking about sex isn’t interfering with your daily life then it is perfectly normal to be interested in something that makes you feel good! As long as you and your partner are having fun, and you’re still going about your day normally then I don’t think you have anything to worry about. 

🙂

jay95
    Participant

Yeah @tea i just kind of feel like a freak and i keep worrying I’m not normal like I just keep thinking about sex haha 

Aunt_FloAunt_Flo

Hi @jay95. I second what @tea has said. As long as it’s not interfering with your day-to-day life, there’s nothing wrong with wanting sex often, even multiple times a day. Sex drives can fluctuate. 

jay95
    Participant

is there anything i can do about it @Aunt_Flo

PurplePurple

Hi @jay95 is there a reason you can’t talk to your girlfriend about it? Communication about stuff like this is really beneficial to a relationship.

jay95
    Participant

@jessica we had a huge fight and we’re possibly ending our relationship so yeah… nah. haha

teatea

I hope things are going okay @jay95 :heart:

MintMilanoMintMilano

hey @jay95, sorry to hear about the fight with your gf  🙁 hopefully you’re able to work things out. 

In regards to thinking about sex all the time, I don’t reckon thats not normal. I can’t remember where but I read somewhere that apparently guys think about sex on a subconscious level approximately everything 15 seconds lol but I don’t actually know if thats true. If you’re thinking about it so much that it’s bothering you I guess one thing could be just trying to distract yourself, and finding other things to actively do/think about whenever you feel yourself thinking about sex too much. 

EarthMamaEarthMama

@jay95 I hear you!! Me too 100% !! When I started having sex I literally could not think about anything else. I would see couples on the street and think- ‘why are you outside, why do you even bother putting clothes on when you could be HAVING SEX!!!???’ I was/am convinced that sex is the best possible way to spend time. 
    To quote the lovely philosopher Alain De Botton: ‘There is no such thing as work-life balance. Everything worth fighting for unbalances your life.’
    Sex is exciting, it is brilliant, it is all-encompassing! Don’t worry! Other things will come along in life that take your focus and they will distract you from sex. It is normal and okay to feel unbalanced at times. 

teatea

Totally agree @EarthMama! Sex is fun! No reason to be ashamed in enjoying something you like. :smiley:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Sex & Relationships’ is closed to new topics and replies.