which problems do you have in online flirting? - Play Safe Forum Topics
Use this button to quickly leave the website
Quick Exit
Visit the blog

Home Forums News & Announcements which problems do you have in online flirting?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kris
    Participant

i always dont now how to flit people online( it is really hurts me
    i need some advises

champagnepapi

Hi @kris, welcome to Play Safe! Sorry to hear you’re not having the best time during online dating, it can be really difficult!

That said, I encourage you to take the pressure off yourself and treat it like any other conversation! Don’t think you have to put on a certain “flirty” act, sometimes genuine conversations go a lot further. Ultimately I look at the app as a way to meet people, have a quick chat, and then transition that to a real life date if we’re both comfortable, because that is where most of the connection and flirting will happen.

If you’re having a conversation over text with someone already and it’s going well, don’t be afraid to lightly tease or be sarcastic – for example, if you’re talking about TV shows and they say “oh I really love xyz show” you can say “No way me too! I guess people with good taste think alike ;)” or something like that.

Let me know if that sort of helps! All the best with your online dating. We’re always here to chat.

-_-
    Participant

Hey @kris, I totally know what you mean that it can be challenging to flirt online. I would agree with @champagnepapi that it takes the pressure to ‘flirt’ off if you treat it like a conversation. Be chatty and always be yourself. I would also say that I find emojis useful to lighten the tone and be a bit more cheeky. Throw a wink in there every now and again!

hubeband
    Participant

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I’m not sure how I missed that thread. I haven’t quite mastered the search function on here. I think I’ll pass with him this time around. If i want any further guideline we will contact you here https://playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au/forums/topic/which-results-problems-do-you-have-in-online-flirting/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘News & Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.