TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the “Play Safe Survey ” promotion (Promotion) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. In order to be eligible to enter the promotion, the individual must be an “Eligible Entrant”. An Eligible Entrant is an NSW resident aged 15-29 and is not (a) an employee of the Promoter or agencies associated with the promotion nor (b) an immediate family member of an employee. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter to win the prize and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must, during the promotional period:
a) Visit the ‘Play Safe : evaluation account’ webpage https://unsw.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4UCEe3l0JHOavrv
b) Complete the survey in full
c) Enter own email address
d) By entering your own email address, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
5. A maximum of 1 entry per person.
6. Only those entries that are received during the live Promotional Period will be eligible. This period is inclusive of dates in which the survey is live only.
7. By entering the promotion, Eligible Entrants warrant to the Promoter that (a) that they have only entered the competition one time in total; (b) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
8. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant declares that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. All valid entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Prize draw.
9. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter’s affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant’s moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant’s entry.
10. The winning entries will be determined by random by the Promoter. The prize draw will be conducted by the Promoter at Level 1/204 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000 on behalf of Play Safe NSW Health.
11. The Prize Winners will be notified within three days of the prize draw by emailing the email address provided at entry requesting a postal address to send the prize to. It is the responsibility of the winner to check their email account provided to determine if they are the winner, and to reply to the email sent by the Promoter within 7 days of the announcement.
12. If for any reason a winner does not respond to the Promoter providing their details by the time stipulated above, then the prize or that part of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of that prize.
13. Winners should allow up to 28 days for the prize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method of delivery for the prize (for example email or mail). The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request an individual establish that they are eligible, and may also request that they sign a statutory declaration confirming compliance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to request Eligible Entrants provide proof of identity, residency and age. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
18. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
20. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. The Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
22. The Prize, or any unused part of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
23. The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telecommunications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for whatever reason.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the telecommunications and internet service provider used.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to determine this in its absolute discretion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including but not limited to the Australian consumer law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, photograph or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer law.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All details of entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with NSW Privacy Laws and the Australian Privacy Principles. The personal information collected may also be used to send entrants marketing communications in the future.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Entrants release Facebook or Instagram from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the promotion.
31. The Promoter is Tiny Hunter agency, Level 1/204 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000 on behalf of Play Safe NSW Health (ACN 51 169 387 286).
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work and recognise their ongoing connection to land, waters and communities. We pay our respects to Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.